Game Day Melb vs Freo Rd 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melbourne don't lack run. They are similar to us, strong in the midfield, but missing a few pieces at either end.

Spencer is not a crappy 2nd ruck. I think he broke Sandilands nose a few years back. He's very physical, Campbell last week was a smaller opponent and Sandilands could stamp his authority on him physically. Will be interesting to see if he can continue in this vein of form.

I'm hoping for a win, but not confident.

It's going to be a great experience for our youngsters playing their first game out on the MCG.We have to be a massive chance if we bring the similar effort as last week.Fortunately our most experienced/best division is our midfield,hopefully they can dominate.

I've got a feeling Fyfe is going to put on a ruck-roving Masterclass.

Freo by 3pts

Last edited:
All I want to see is:
- Crozier, McCarthy, Kersten, Walters to kick multiple goals each.
- McCarthy to nail those marks.
- Logue to go on a run after an intercept.
- Weller to start a few chains down the corridor.
- 4 qtr effort from our team.
- A repeat of last week's Hill brothers show.
- Sandi to take at least 2 contested marks.
- Balic to get a bit more involved. 15+ disposals.
- Grey to run through someone.
- A 3 brownlow vote performance from Fyfe.
- Hughes to settle in and make some great attacking decisions.
- Neale to show his 2016 form.
- Sherro, Blakely and Langdon to keep building.
- Attacking gameplay like last week.
- A Hamling masterclass.
- The team to show confidence.
- A goal kicked from 50m+.

Let's see how many we get to see.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

quietly confident about this

I think you should be, too.

Apologies for the intrusion (I hope this isn't a Freo only thread), but I like Fremantle, and wanted to wish you all the best for today. Hopefully no injuries. :footy:

Exciting waking up in Saint Kilda this morning knowing I'm heading for the G. Not sure what to expect. Just want to see the things others have mentioned like confidence, run, taking the game on. The rest will take care of itself if we can bring the football we played last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exciting waking up in Saint Kilda this morning knowing I'm heading for the G. Not sure what to expect. Just want to see the things others have mentioned like confidence, run, taking the game on. The rest will take care of itself if we can bring the football we played last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes. No point talking about a win. Way too many details we need to take care of.

Will be busy the whole day. I'll have to settle watching the replay tonight.

I have really low expectation today.
- Don't get jumped off the mark and concede goals early.
- show the same spirit as last week and play with a lot of heart and confidence.

Will be busy the whole day. I'll have to settle watching the replay tonight.

I have really low expectation today.
- Don't get jumped off the mark and concede goals early.
- show the same spirit as last week and play with a lot of heart and confidence.

Ross has proven he is a master at keeping us in the moment.From his interview on CH7 on Tuesday night I could sense Ross was quietly confident that his charges will put up a mighty fight against Melbourne.

Sandi to dominate and a win by either team 15-20 points. Who is going to kick melbournes score to win by a lot without hogan ?

Not expecting too win, but never know!

Couldn't make it to Melbourne this weekend so will have to slum it watching it on TV. Almost not worth bothering but pints at the pub will make it bearable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back