Votes: 43 52.4%
  • No

Votes: 39 47.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missed a real opportunity with that loss. Could have had easily a few more thousand and be pushing 40k. But what you gonna do, Melbourne gonna Melbourne.

Beat Collingwood and Richmond in consecutive weeks and all will be forgiven by the majority of fans. Even if those two teams are shizen.
Well I guess they'll be no forgiveness then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did anyone else get the email about rewarding members who rock up to more games?

Exactly how are they supposed to figure out if you've attended every single game in Melbourne if you don't have a H&A membership? Email in your ticket stubs? :rolleyes:

They call the packages either 'Home' or 'Home and Away' depending if you just want access to home games or every game in Melbourne. I'm guessing that they have no way to verify you show up to a non-reciprocal away game since you never swiped your card to get in?

They call the packages either 'Home' or 'Home and Away' depending if you just want access to home games or every game in Melbourne. I'm guessing that they have no way to verify you show up to a non-reciprocal away game since you never swiped your card to get in?

I see what you mean now, with the attending all games in Melbourne up to round 20. I only saw the promotion for the Melbourne home games. I guess they assume if you're going to attend that many games you'd get the home and away membership.

I saw that promotion today. It said I only attended 2 home games last year, which looked completely wrong, so i checked the fixture and despite going to 8-9 games the only home games i went to were the first and last round.

H&A memberships are good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back