Memorial Delonte West-Gloria James South Beach Cup 2017/2018 (Year 7)

If Turnover Cat is to be scrapped, what is your preference for a replacement?

• Keep Turnover category

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Field Goal's made

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Free Throw's made

• 3pt percentage

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Offensive Rebounds

• Assist / Turnover ratio

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Double - Doubles

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Replace TO cat and Total REB cat with separate OFF REB and DEF REB cats.

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

So with 4 days to go in the month the only managers yet to confirm their participation in the upcoming season are

the4skins
Moo
Mutant Womble

Once the end of the month ticks over I'll be seeking a new manager/managers immediately.

So looking at the Yahoo League all managers have renewed for the upcoming season.

I'm going to post a poll about the Turnover category and a possible replacement cat. Everyone will have 2 votes and the poll will run for a week.

At the conclusion of the poll we'll make a decision about what path we take in relation to it.

For your information I am voting for the Assist to Turnover ratio as Turnovers will still have a bearing on results.

And I'm also going to vote for 3pt %.

As all managers have renewed for the upcoming season via the Yahoo site I don't see any reason why the 2017 rookie draft should not kick off.

So

2017 draft order (order taken from end of regular season standings except for Grand Finalists.)

1. DutchRudder (Still Rebuilding) -
2. Bugsy Mogues (Westminster Templars) -
3. Mutant Womble (Wreckx-n-Effectx -
4. Cameron K (Purple Haze) -
5. Moo (Moodashians) -
6. Gridlock'd (The Birdmen) -
7. Boston Southies (Bostonian) -
8. the4skins (the4skins) -
9. Billy the Kidd (The Kidds Crew) -
10. Badga (Kramerica) -
11. Dante's Devils (DeeMan)
12. Tony Richo (Fubar Inc)

There will be no time limit set to begin in relation to picks. Remember when drafting you most likely also have to release a player. Also take note of you LTIR from the previous season and sort out whether the player will be re-activated, dropped or will remain on the LTIR. If re-activated it is likely you will need to drop a player also.

So whenever your ready DutchRudder

Just to clarify all, in relation to the poll there is no separate categories for 2 pointers. There are only FG cats and 3PT cats.

I have also added an extra option. Removing the T/O cat and Total Rebs cat and replacing with Off Rebs and Def Rebs.

Looking to package a player or 2 and my pick to move up some spots in this draft/trade a package for a player. Players on trade block to begin season: J Crowder, T Prince, J Clarkson, M Smart, M Morris

No one is completely untouchable except KAT but will take a bit to move a big piece

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lads in consultation with a number of managers in the league I have decided to exclude Mutant Womble from the league this season.

I won't go into reasons on the thread outside of his lack of activity.

I have sent him a private message informing him of the decision.

I have sent an invitation to Peter H to take over the team and I am waiting to hear back.

Welcome aboard Peter H. The rules are pretty self explanatory. It's a dull Dynasty so you keep your team and players, year after year.

Anything that needs clarifying just ask. Everybody is very helpful in the league.

For information here is the squad now managed by Peter H . There is some serious talent and potential here.

Joel Embiid
Kyrie Irving
Klay Thompson
Aaron Gordon
DeMarr DeRozan
Evan Fournier
Harrison Barnes
Chandler Parsons
JJ Redick
Enes Kanter
Tristan Thompson
Deron Williams
Jeremy Lin
D'Angelo Russell
Al Jefferson

with Ben Simmons on the LTIR and the 3rd pick in this draft.

Well what a nice surprise.
Ben Simmons is off the LTIR and Deron Williams has been released.

Back