Meow Meow - There's always next week handbags

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong now 2-3, with Melbourne, St. Kilda and Collingwood in the next 3 weeks.

Crucial next month for the Cats early in the season.

Renegade said:
could be worse. We could go 10-0 and not even make the GF. Worry about you're own sooks.

You seem upset. Don't know why, like who really expected the cats to win anyway?

:)

can't wait to hear thompsons typical whinging dribble excuse after the game. Most likely tell the media to stop picking on his players. Stop it! Leave us lone :p

very dissapointing to read some of the posts, seems like we are going over old ground as cats supporters. unfortunately didn't get to see any of the game tonight, and this is going to be a huge call but am going to say it anyway - I will guarantee everyone that we will make the top 4 this year. am hoping that other cats supporters will agree with me on this one. performances like tonight don't surprise me one bit and shouldn't surprise anyone else. one thing is for certain though, we'll bounce back. we have too good a team not too. people must understand that this is our culture and always will be.

just think some people should watch what they write before posting on here, its rubbish to write us off at this stage of the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dixie Flatline said:
Scarlett beaten by Hall, no Harley, no Kingsley, no King, Charlie Gardiner playing as CHF, thought the Cats did well to hang in to it until mid-way through the last quarter.

What!!!! How can this be!!! The payer, NO, the god named Scarlett who people on here say is far superior to the inferior blight on the game Hudghton got beaten once again??

Oh my!! I'm in shock!!! Someone find me some special-K please!!

:)

Dixie Flatline said:
Scarlett beaten by Hall, no Harley, no Kingsley, no King, Charlie Gardiner playing as CHF, thought the Cats did well to hang in to it until mid-way through the last quarter.
Not even the Geelong fans are making that excuse. Well not many

RoosterLad said:
Ron is fast becoming one of the worst posters on BigFooty.

What about St Kilda hey? Got beaten last week by PORT!! They are crap!

I beg your pardon? Why this unwarranted outburst?

Can't believe the Cats lost that. A lapse of 5-6 minutes at the end of the 2nd term cost them the game. After scores were level, they were down by 20 at HT and ended up losing by 22.

SorryIHammerChicken said:
Can't believe the Cats lost that. A lapse of 5-6 minutes at the end of the 2nd term cost them the game. After scores were level, they were down by 20 at HT and ended up losing by 22.

Unlike most if not all on this thread I was at the game. Yes, they were outplayed and Swans worthy winners, but not disgraced.

Wasn't just the second quarter, but that was pretty bad. Sitting at the 50m arc, I had a good view of the Cats forward line that quarter. The ball virtually never came in there.

SorryIHammerChicken said:

What game were you watching?

Cats were absouletly smashed out of the centre tonight and were lucky not to be beaten by 10 goals just have a look at how many scoring shots the swans had.

RoosterLad said:

Not even abit of credit for beating St Kilda?? I mean they beat you in Adelaide in a final.:rolleyes:

RoosterLad said:

fast becoming? i thought he was already there. :thumbsu:

ron makes no sense

Remove this Banner Ad

Back