Toast Merry Christmas Bulldog BFers

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy Festivus
A donation has been made in your name to the Human Fund, money for people :) I much prefer Festivus to Christmas and 10-15 of us have gathered the last 7-8 years and celebrated it. Whoever wins the feats of strength hosts the next year :) Merry Christmas all anyway

Pleased to offer compliments of the Season to all people of all faiths (and a happy and joyous Christmas to those that celebrate that of course). If you are on the road FFS please drive carefully and safely and not under the influence. We need you all on deck for Boxing Day, let alone Round 1 in 2013.

A donation has been made in your name to the Human Fund, money for people :) I much prefer Festivus to Christmas and 10-15 of us have gathered the last 7-8 years and celebrated it. Whoever wins the feats of strength hosts the next year :) Merry Christmas all anyway

You should invite tonydean around for the "airing of grievances", migh be a long night though ;)

From my South American holiday (currently on the white sandy beaches of Playa Blanca, Cartagena, Colombia) - I wish all of you a very merry festive season.

Left for my trip on draft day, and have been on a massive fat thinking about our future forward line of Jones, Cordy and Stringer (or is it the women here who are doing that)?!

On a serious note, this forum keeps my sanity intact throughout the year as a place where i can get my fix of my beloved doggies.

Loving the specific effort towards building our culture in 2013, on the back of building the hard ball in 2012, for those who doubt, just think that this approach has never been done before at the kennel - maybe, juuuuuuuuuuuuuust maybe, it will deliver us a flag.

Then my fat will go away!!!

Merry xmas guys, on this forum all the time, keeps me sane in China when i am surrounded by complete and utter madness on a daily basis.

Back in melbourne for xmas picked up the new doggies jumper (well new for me) to take back to china.

Will see you all on here soon no doubt.

cheers

Merry Christmas all, very happy I got a dogs guernsey amongst some other afl ones ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back