Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 7, 2000
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
New Orleans Saints, Detroit Tigers
QT!

In reply to your quote to your post on my topic 'Who will win in round 1 of the Ansett Cup'.

You wrote:

OMG!

Adelaide will get slaughtered by Brisbane, and Essendon will lose to Port????

Why does everyone hate the better and more successful club in Adelaide???

Obviously everyone picked the games from the way they saw it, and they were correct. All I can say is we told you so.

Adelaide may have been more successful for the short amount of time Port has been in the AFL but are not a better side than Port Adelaide at the moment.

QT, look forward to a long cold winter!

------------------
Port Adelaide Forever

Originally posted by Scott:
QT!

In reply to your quote to your post on my topic 'Who will win in round 1 of the Ansett Cup'.

You wrote:

OMG!

Adelaide will get slaughtered by Brisbane, and Essendon will lose to Port????

Why does everyone hate the better and more successful club in Adelaide???

Obviously everyone picked the games from the way they saw it, and they were correct. All I can say is we told you so.

Adelaide may have been more successful for the short amount of time Port has been in the AFL but are not a better side than Port Adelaide at the moment.

QT, look forward to a long cold winter!

Good luck in your quest for the February premiership mate, we're a little more concerned with the September one.

Ant!

If I was you I would be concerned as well, the season is going to be very bleak for the crows this year.

As for Port we will be playing our part in the finals this season and it won't just be in the Ansett Cup.

------------------
Port Adelaide Forever

Ant, didnt port say that in in 2000 aswell?? oh this year is our year.......When we say it, we mean it (97,98!)

GO CROWS

WHO ACTUALLY GIVES A STUFF BOUT THE ANSETT CUP ANYWAY???

Essendon supporters i could imagine couldnt care much...

------------------
"I came here to win, I am a winner" - Denzel Washington , Remember The Titans ; 2000

Ok, thats cool

Anyway i can see the crows and port doin well this week, i think Carlton away will be tough, but we can edge it, and port should beat Sydney aswell

------------------
"I came here to win, I am a winner" - Denzel Washington , Remember The Titans ; 2000

Originally posted by QT:
Ant, didnt port say that in in 2000 aswell?? oh this year is our year.......When we say it, we mean it (97,98!)

oh yes, i remeber those words back in 94...where did you come?? 11th wasnt it? or was it 9th i cant remeber, but you didnt make the finals!!! And that was meant to be 'your year' as well...or do you have a short memory?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back