Michael Talia?

Remove this Banner Ad

More of a shutdown defender than Dan and isn't as fast over the short distance pretty much the same after that though, Help fill the Davis hole for you guys perhaps? Talia Brothers as your 2 KPD's for the next 10 years?

One of the best Defenders in the draft should go 8-20, you would have to use your first rounder on him

I wonder if Carlton would entertain the idea of drafting Michael to try and get Daniel back to Melbourne at some point. Seeing as they wanted him last year
If he is around at Carlton's pick it will be a huge slide

Michael Talia is supposed to be the best KPD this yr, won't last past 1st rd!

In response to others, we must draft the best available mid with our first pick.

Only way I could see us getting him is if we activated the Davis compo pick. I doubt he'll slide further than pick 14 (Bulldogs).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not only should our first pick be a mid so should our second as well. Pretty sure our talent at the back end is still good despite losing Bock, Stevens and Davis...

We had an opportunity to recruit talia last year if not mistaken? 16 other clubs past over him too.

not only should our first pick be a mid so should our second as well. Pretty sure our talent at the back end is still good despite losing Bock, Stevens and Davis...

We had an opportunity to recruit talia last year if not mistaken? 16 other clubs past over him too.

Talia was not eligible last year as a 17 year old. He was only eligible for GWS as he fell into the Jan-Apr age bracket.

Heard he is doing good things just made All Aus. Nice write up on him too.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/121309/default.aspx

One of my mates worked with him this year during the NAB AFL Under-18 Championships and she said for his age, he is an absolute beast. Finished school last year and he is working as a Personal Trainer this year.

images

He's in the middle, doesn't look 18 at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back