Review Mid Season positives

Remove this Banner Ad

Positives - We have been missing half our gf team for most of the year and apart from 2 losses by under a goal each time to port and freo would be up to our necks in it in equal 4th with a bad percentage and we wouldn't be hearing half the crap vicco journalists are talking about us.

And that's an interesting thought exercise. We could have won both of those games without actually playing any better (not using "bad luck" as an excuse, but hey, in both games there was an element of that right at the end). And if we had - well, what you say. It just goes to show how fine the margin can be in the AFL.

Still and all, even then I wouldn't give much for our flag chances this year, so if a more complete crash and burn results in some decent draft picks + change at the club, there's reason to be optimistic about 2019 and beyond. If we managed a top 4 and straight sets exit, maybe some things wouldn't change.

Last edited:
So you were busier as a mod last year compared to this year?

Three less hours in front of the TV

Two more hours in the BF Reports screen

Net Gain = 1 hour

Although i have gained some efficiencies lately by simply infracting everyone (after one match a few weeks ago i think i handed out 13)

Tom Doedee - By a Mile/kilometre +600m . Still in a strong Rising Star contention.

Jordan Gallucci - Really happy to see him start to blossom. Saw him at Noarlunga in last years JLT and liked a few things. Just happy for him to be given an extended run at it

Daniel Talia- Gee I hope he isnt disaffected :(

Paul Seedsman - Finally a string of games to show his talent

Rory Laird - Solid

Darcy Fogarty- Just has it.

Great post - some much neeeded glass half fullness !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back