Mega Thread Miscellaneous Freo Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder who would have missed out on Saturday if Freddy had not transgressed and felt the wrath of the coaching staff.
Would it have been Switta or Son Son?

so what do you do when there's no footy on because of some stupid thing called a bye...?!

You binge watch previous wins thats what, just watched North and Melbourne get the old heave-ho courtesy of the Pretty Boys in Purple. Woop woop!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got a laugh when they once asked Bill Dempsey why Polly was such a good ruckmen. This would have been when the rules were different and Bill was playing as a ruck rover. He said it was because he was holding the other two blokes down.

Edit: Ooops. Wrong thread. I meant to put this in the Josh Frydenberg thread.

Last edited:
Very well spoken by Ross and he picked out the goal that has always stuck with me as an example of what a force he was, that goal against Geelong in the Q1 of the 2013 QF when we were on the ropes
His defensive spoil with 5 mins in the pocket D50 in that game was unbelievable.

Hilly's goal with 2 mins to go is rememberd but pav's spoil is the forgotten moment in that last quarter.

How on earth he got to the other end of the ground so late in the game is incredible.

I remember thinking why was he back in defence at a crucial moment where the cats had a 2 on 1 situation.

4 mins into the clip

We saw these guns out 700 times during a great career.
A great honour for a great player.
images

Fyfe is extremely well spoken too, as is Brayshaw. I feel like when a Freo player is interviewed you're not going to get a bunch of "yeah, nah" footy platitudes, but a more expansive set of answers. Probably the secret to our improvement, a lot of high IQ players who can communicate well, more than specific on field talent.
A part from Tabs and Cox of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back