Mega Thread Miscellaneous Freo Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
His defensive spoil with 5 mins in the pocket D50 in that game was unbelievable.

Hilly's goal with 2 mins to go is rememberd but pav's spoil is the forgotten moment in that last quarter.

How on earth he got to the other end of the ground so late in the game is incredible.

I remember thinking why was he back in defence at a crucial moment where the cats had a 2 on 1 situation.

4 mins into the clip

3:47, Sandilands tackles Podsiadly—where's the holding the ball!?

3:47, Sandilands tackles Podsiadly—where's the holding the ball!?

That was the era of umpiring where you could fluff around with the ball and not get called but if your hair brushed the opposition anywhere near the top of their shoulder or higher it was called in a flash.

Back in Perth for a family visit and I had forgotten what living in Perth is like. Picked up yesterday's West and was greeted with a back page saying how scared Chris Scott is of the Eagles this weekend. Then there was a fluff piece about Glen Jakovic and that fabulous regurgitation of the 1992 flag. Apparently they won it 30 years ago, that must have been when grand finals were in June.

I looked for something about the Dockers and all I found was two pages about how Calecb Serong should kick more and handball less.

I remember some posters saying that when we start performing we'll get the good press - that doesn't seem to apply to our friends at Lacklain.

Back in Perth for a family visit and I had forgotten what living in Perth is like. Picked up yesterday's West and was greeted with a back page saying how scared Chris Scott is of the Eagles this weekend. Then there was a fluff piece about Glen Jakovic and that fabulous regurgitation of the 1992 flag. Apparently they won it 30 years ago, that must have been when grand finals were in June.

I looked for something about the Dockers and all I found was two pages about how Calecb Serong should kick more and handball less.

I remember some posters saying that when we start performing we'll get the good press - that doesn't seem to apply to our friends at Lacklain.
That was your first mistake lol.

To be fair to them we have a bye and the Weags are having their 30 year premiership reunion/celebration this weekend. Mind you, I have no idea why you would pick up that rag in the first place.

Luke Jackson

Attachments

• 81B6B29A-7360-4CAE-A2B8-C8E15EB6FB93.png
    81B6B29A-7360-4CAE-A2B8-C8E15EB6FB93.png
    694.1 KB · Views: 263

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mid season report card
One of the stupidest puff pieces Duffield has written in recent memory. What, in the name of f*ck, is the point of grading Nat fyfe and Neil Erasmus, when they've played a grand total of six games for the club this year?!

One of the stupidest puff pieces Duffield has written in recent memory. What, in the name of f*ck, is the point of grading Nat fyfe and Neil Erasmus, when they've played a grand total of six games for the club this year?!

Brodie = B+.

Sorry, but what the heck does he need to do to get an “ A “ ?.

Why rate players with one or zero games ?.

Brodie = B+.

Sorry, but what the heck does he need to do to get an “ A “ ?.

Why rate players with one or zero games ?.
Yeah, sorry Brodes, but you're going to need to put on a Nic Nat suit and buy a PS4 to get an "A".

Say we got into a GF, would it be pretty impossible to get tickets if you didn't get the upgrade?

No. IIRC 15-20k are given to the competing clubs and there are only 5k upgrades. The rest go to members that choose to go into a ballot. I know a few people that got tickets in the ballot in 2013.

From that analysis , Lobster is serving our needs better at the moment and it's not costing us anything , I would hope we offer him a new contract on way lower dollars that we would have to pay Jackson plus not give away any draft picks.
Most on here have wanted to halve Lobb's contract or drive him to the airport.

From that analysis , Lobster is serving our needs better at the moment and it's not costing us anything , I would hope we offer him a new contract on way lower dollars that we would have to pay Jackson plus not give away any draft picks.
The difference is Lobb is 29, Jackson is 20, so it’s a 3-4 year career v a 12-14 year career with us. Hard not to have a good hard look at someone who could potentially still be here in 2035, while the other will be 42 and retired for 10 years. Although the factors you mentioned make the choice very tricky indeed. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back