MLB 2017 SEASON

Remove this Banner Ad

Judge is coming up huge in this game :)

Another question for the experts. Assuming that the yankees don't hit the lead in this innings - stays 4-4 - why would they introduce Chapman? The other night in Houston they introduced him when the game was level and Houston got the walk off which is fine. But, shouldn't they be using the rest of their bullpen to set up a save for Chapman? Why use your saver before the save opportunity has happened?

Maybe next year. :(

dzfrsl.gif

Los Angeles deserves it.

I was at Wrigley two years ago when we lost the NLCS to the Mets. It really hurt, especially to the Mets(1969 will always be in my memory).

This would be so much more frustrating if we didn’t win it all last year. The Cubs need some tweaks to better compete next time around. A contact guy in the middle of the lineup and some bullpen arms which there are some on the free agent market that could instantly help.

The rotation seems pretty set with Hendricks, Quintana and Lester, we just need a FA #4 starter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh how I love a pessimist...
There are games you think you will mount a comeback, today wasn’t one of them. I honestly thought we were dead and buried. We couldn’t get anything going through 6 and it just looked like being one of those days. With Keuchel and Verlander to come a loss today would of been fatal.
Just hoping we can pull one out of our backsides tomorrow

There are games you think you will mount a comeback, today wasn’t one of them. I honestly thought we were dead and buried. We couldn’t get anything going through 6 and it just looked like being one of those days. With Keuchel and Verlander to come a loss today would of been fatal.
Just hoping we can pull one out of our backsides tomorrow

Well, good luck to you. Obviously, myself and the rest of the world is against you!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back