MLB 2021/22 Hot Stove

Remove this Banner Ad

Hoping I can get to a Dodgers game when I plan to be in LA late May.

Fingers crossed this lockout doesn't affect the schedule.

i read somewhere the season would start from the date in the schedule they return, each day missed they just cancel those games

First game cancellations confirmed ..

Manfred said he is cancelling the first two series of the season that was set to begin March 31, dropping the schedule from 162 games to likely 156 at most. Manfred said the league and union have not made plans for future negotiations, and that players won't be paid for missed games.

First game cancellations confirmed ..

Manfred said he is cancelling the first two series of the season that was set to begin March 31, dropping the schedule from 162 games to likely 156 at most. Manfred said the league and union have not made plans for future negotiations, and that players won't be paid for missed games.

they'll miss more games than that. not ending anytime soon. I dont give a s**t about either side of the argument either, both at fault

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freaking awesome! One of my favourite changes. Playing 1/3 of the schedule against the Brewers/Pirates/Reds is so boring

same with Redsox/Rays and BlueJays, will miss more games against the Orioles though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back