MLB 2021 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

thats out, missed the plate

They didnt overall it and phillies win - there is no angle showing he touched the plate (umpire called him safe) but to me clear as day he missed the plate and should have been overruled

Braves seem to have bad luck with replay system (although im sure all supporters think their club gets screwed over 🤣 )

They didnt overall it and phillies win - there is no angle showing he touched the plate (umpire called him safe) but to me clear as day he missed the plate and should have been overruled

Braves seem to have bad luck with replay system (although im sure all supporters think their club gets screwed over 🤣 )

how can they not over rule it, clearly missed it, the Yankees had one the other day, bang bang play at first, called out on the field, was safe on the replay, still called out

Rare triple play by Joey Votto. Catches line drive, tags out runner trying to get back to first, then throws to third to get Rosario out who never tagged up running to HP.

I posted this on the video game section but will post it here, too. For anyone who has an Xbox.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After starting the season 0-6, Oakland now lead the AL West with an 12-7 record and a 11 game winning streak.

Today's game against the Twins was utter madness. 13-12 win in 10.

Twins hit a 2 run homer in the 10th to take the lead, Oakland load the bases with 2 outs, grounder to 2nd gets bobbled, score one on the error. Followed by a grounder to 3rd, taken cleanly but thrown in to next week and get 2 home on the error. 2 regulation plays botched by the Twins.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back