MLB 2021 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Trout and pujols for 3 playoff games......alot of money for 3 playoff games.

Pitching normally wins you world series

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

yep, most world series games aren't blowouts, pitcher matchups are always higher quality then regular season games

My team Oakland providing false hope yet again. We will probably win our division again just because the two challengers are also deeply flawed.
Out batting has got not one guy you can constantly rely on. Olson and Chapman you'd hope to build it around but both can never seem to get going at the same time. When Lowrie is your most consistent threat in your line up that's a bad thing.

Our Rotation is solid but again looks better on paper. Manaea has been excellent last month and Irvin has been a nice suprise but Luzardo has been disappointing and is now injured and the less said about Fiers the better 🤮
Puk who I think would be a better pitcher than Luzardo just can't stay healthy hopefully we call up Jefferies soon to round out the rotation.
Going to be another season of really good regular season and flop in the post season becsuse we have an owner that refuses to spend

My team Oakland providing false hope yet again. We will probably win our division again just because the two challengers are also deeply flawed.
Out batting has got not one guy you can constantly rely on. Olson and Chapman you'd hope to build it around but both can never seem to get going at the same time. When Lowrie is your most consistent threat in your line up that's a bad thing.

Our Rotation is solid but again looks better on paper. Manaea has been excellent last month and Irvin has been a nice suprise but Luzardo has been disappointing and is now injured and the less said about Fiers the better 🤮
Puk who I think would be a better pitcher than Luzardo just can't stay healthy hopefully we call up Jefferies soon to round out the rotation.
Going to be another season of really good regular season and flop in the post season becsuse we have an owner that refuses to spend

I dont think there are many teams who are firing on many cylinders yet. Im still waiting for my braves to wake up, they may look good for a couple of games and then dont score runs and give up runs in a 4 or 5 game set and look putrid.

I dont think there are many teams who are firing on many cylinders yet. Im still waiting for my braves to wake up, they may look good for a couple of games and then dont score runs and give up runs in a 4 or 5 game set and look putrid.

im happy the Yankees have started to wake up, the pitching has been good, just need the bats to come alive, Stanton has been great, Judge has been ordinary the last week, i think they said in the game the other day he was like 1 for 20 or something and still a few regulars under .200 still

im happy the Yankees have started to wake up, the pitching has been good, just need the bats to come alive, Stanton has been great, Judge has been ordinary the last week, i think they said in the game the other day he was like 1 for 20 or something and still a few regulars under .200 still

Yeah Freeman just had a career worst 0-22 run but has gone 4-7 with 2 HRS the last 2 games so might be waking up. Ozuna batting .201, Freddie .217, Albies .229 and Swanson .226. Albies and Swanson been swinging the bat better the last week. Only Acuna has been great and even he has cooled down since missing a few games with an injury. Riley has been ok, getting on base a lot but not much power as yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A couple of stats i saw today:
1. First player in history to have over 70ks and 3 or few walks in first 8 games of a season
2. 56ks since his last walk......😲

6 starts since his last walk and i dont recall to many if any hitters got to 3 balls

FMD the braves are sucking so bad this year - batting is terrible, starting pitching is ordinary and bullpen blows every time we have a lead. Putrid.

Only Acuna and Ynoa have been any good this year. Riley is batting .280 so is doing alright. Everyone else is sucking!!

they just said on the Yankee broadcast that Dwight Gooden was a great grandfather at the age of 56

If Dwight had a son/daughter at 19, Drew’s son/daughter had their own child at 19 and that grandchild of Dwight Gooden has a son/daughter at 18, that would make Dwight Gooden a great grandfather at 56. It’s probably more common around the world than we think.

If Dwight had a son/daughter at 19, Drew’s son/daughter had their own child at 19 and that grandchild of Dwight Gooden has a son/daughter at 18, that would make Dwight Gooden a great grandfather at 56. It’s probably more common around the world than we think.

i know it would be, a guy i worked with was a grandfather at 39, but it seems so strange, always associate great grandparents in their 80's

Remove this Banner Ad

Back