MLB Season 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Joe Panik quietly retired. Always be grateful for his awesome play in game 7 of the world series

i know its a bit rich to complain after winning the world series last year - but these braves hitters are almost unwatchable this year. Duvall, Ozuna, Riley, Olson, Albies, Swanson- all hitting like s**t.

no-one is hitting, fielding has been ordinary. I just watch Duvall watch a catchable ball drop in CF.....(FMD, how he gets put out there night after night is beyond me, hitting .199 FFS)

Edit: as soon as i posted this Riley missed a pop up to 3rd base.....

welcome to the big leagues kid - shelled in his debut - 4 HRS in 1.1 innings...ouch. Gonna take big balls to recover from that anytime soon

i would throw him out for his next start, see how he goes before sending him back down

Any change the Angels might go over 3 more pitchers for the Pen, its killing me as we are so close to be a contender but pitching will kill us. Also staying healthy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now this is just plain silly from latest pitching prospect from the marlins

Braves still not above .500. Is history repeating?
Finally back to .500 since mid April. Taken advantage playing against weaker opposition lately. Riley and Swanson batting well of late is great sign. Fried is pitching great, 8inn 2h 0r at Colorado is something you don't see often.

Yesterday's game was 0-0 after 9 innings, just the 2nd time it's ever happened at the Rockies ground.

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

Finally back to .500 since mid April. Taken advantage playing against weaker opposition lately. Riley and Swanson batting well of late is great sign. Fried is pitching great, 8inn 2h 0r at Colorado is something you don't see often.

Yesterday's game was 0-0 after 9 innings, just the 2nd time it's ever happened at the Rockies ground.

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk
Two very tight games in a row. Yesterday it was 0-0 after 9 then the Braves win 3-1 after 10, and then today 1-1 after 9 then the Braves outscore the Rockies 4-0 in the 11th.

While we may be back to .500 I still don't think we look like a World Series contender. But then I would have said the same thing last year as well.:)

A's now on a 7-game losing streak. The team batting average is less than .210; if they keep this up it will be the worst team batting average in franchise history.
This team looks like being the worst A's team since 1979. At least that year we had Rickey Henderson making his debut. This time the rookie cupboard looks pretty bare :(

Braves on a six game winning streak, they are 8 games behind the Mets and a game behind the 6th placed Giants. Acuna Jr hit two homers in his first two appearances today and the Braves kept the Oakland scoreless after a rocky opening innings.

I wouldn't say the Braves are flying like we were in the second half of last season, but we are the best performing team in the National League over the last 15 games and finally the World champs are starting to play like a team that can compete.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back