Modra to return

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 14, 2002
who cares
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sacramento Kings
Interesting to read in the Sunday Mail today that Mods has sold his farm in WA and after a 7 month long trip around Australia, checking out best surfing spots, he is ready to settle in Adelaide and still be involved in football.

His manager has had a "30 second conversation" with AFC about Modra joining the club in some capacity.

Could Mods be the assistant coach we are looking for or is he too much of a free spirit???

Thoughts?

Originally posted by Stiffy_18

Could Mods be the assistant coach we are looking for or is he too much of a free spirit???

Thoughts?

Stiffy, you must have been drinking to even contemplate this!! ;)

Mods is his own man, and an assistant coach's role would be too stifling for him. We need footy smarts in that coaching box to help Ayresy!!

Thoughts?

You are absolutely kidding aren't you?

Modra's got all the intelligence and communication skills of a walnut.

Fair go fellas!!!!!!! :(

Give the bloke a chance:)

Peronally he would be better off in the marketing department.;)

Gives us some credit, I was trying to inject some life into this VERY quiet board:(

Marketing/promotion would be his gig. I noticed that he thought he might be alright as kicking coach. is Shane Ellen staying on junior development/promotions manager?

Fair go fellas!!!!!!! :(

Give the bloke a chance:)
Stiffy, I have to agree with Macca & DT. We need cluey people in the coaching box & this would discount Mods for an assistant job.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back