Fantasy Moneyshot League Discussion

Does Chism predict drafts well?

• Only when he's the only drafter

• Not well, son, but better than Lenny

• Better than Fuey, and way better than GG - but they are two low bars...

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

When Kareem Hunt scores 43.1 on your bench...

Gillislee also scored well with 3 TD's and he was benched as well this week!

Pats RB's are a trap and impossible to predict and watch this chump not score for 3 weeks now as fantasy teams try to secure him and/or start him!

Gillislee also scored well with 3 TD's and he was benched as well this week!

Pats RB's are a trap and impossible to predict and watch this chump not score for 3 weeks now as fantasy teams try to secure him and/or start him!
Yeah i avoided the Pats RB's because you just can't predict who's going to get touches. In saying that i wish i could have predicted Hunt's big day...Todd Gurley better not let me down like last season!

Chevys Chasers 75.2
Bonnie Rottens 78
+ Hunter Henry

One more... for the good guys!

Local Knowledge 99.2 + Keenan Allen
Hammerhead Sharks 55.7 + Melvin Gordon, Michael Thomas

Will need something special, as far as an outside chance you can get.

Denver Donkeys 93.7 + Kyle Rudolph
BPGs Vandals 90.1 + Dalvin Cook

Match of the round, I'd say Vandals are slight favourites in this one.

Team Karag 69.5 + Demaryius Thomas
Honey I'm Home 76.9 + Vikings DST

Balmain probably has this one... but again, big game to DT could send a scare through the forever camp.

Gurley Boys 97.3 + CJ Anderson, Will Lutz
Kadog Pound 63.9 + Emmanuel Sanders, Adam Thielen, Denver DST

Gurley boys should defeat the defending champs...

Zeke being allowed to play all season the day after you drafted him rather early just about has rocketed you into favourite IMO with Bell as well at RB.

Johnson out for god knows how long sees you having a clear massive advantage at RB over every other team with what most likely will be the 2 highest scorers come seasons end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zeke being allowed to play all season the day after you drafted him rather early just about has rocketed you into favourite IMO with Bell as well at RB.

Johnson out for god knows how long sees you having a clear massive advantage at RB over every other team with what most likely will be the 2 highest scorers come seasons end.
Too bad the rest of my team is crap

Thanks to the guy who dropped the Rams defense!

Speaking of Defenses the Texans can GAGF!

Damn it useless pricks and what the hell has happened to them? I am seriously thinking of dumping them already.

Would have lost anyway but geesh the Jaguars scoring 39 fantasy points didn't help my chances.

Yeah that's just ****ed!

More of a statement on the Texans and Savage actually but in saying that the Jags did unload to get some brutal names on defense.

fuey what is going on with the Waiver Wire?

Every spare player or FA is locked until next Wednesday??

Surely all players are able to be added etc before this weeks games.

MSWk2.jpg

Would anyone be interested in me writing up a 'power rankings' each week? I've already started playing around with power ranking stats because that kind of stuff just gets me going. Was thinking I could post them up after each week with a small paragraph about each team. Could just add a bit of entertainment.
Talk to GG.exe baby!! Then come do real power rankings for CT as well...

Seriously, you do the stats, and an outline of a writeup, I will punctuate and enunciate if you need it.

Back