Most overrated current AFL players

Who is the most overrated player in the AFL?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Blink 182 can GAGF..Talentless, overrated polluters of sound i've ever heard one.

Blink 182 can GAGF..Talentless, overrated polluters of sound i've ever heard one.
I'm a bit meh towards B182. Never really warmed to all that pop-punk type s**t. Loved this song though, staple of my childhood.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm a bit meh towards B182. Never really warmed to all that pop-punk type s**t. Loved this song though, staple of my childhood.

no no no No NO
Pop punk- * me drunk how can those two words go together?
Greenday can gagf on the subject.
Offspring are the exception and even then most everything they made this century sucks.

no no no No NO
Pop punk- **** me drunk how can those two words go together?
Greenday can gagf on the subject.
Offspring are the exception and even then most everything they made this century sucks.
The Offspring especially in their early days had a bit of edge that separated them from pop punk imo. I'm talking about your Sum 41s of the world, utter garbage.

The Offspring especially in their early days had a bit of edge that separated them from pop punk imo. I'm talking about your Sum 41s of the world, utter garbage.
You could torture me to death and I would not be able to name a song from sum41, blink182, goodcharlotte or any of their ilk

I'd be open to offers.

'I had a great first Date
We had a carton of Vic Bitter
You said go for it Mate
So I rammed it up your Shitter'
How about :
We drank the tequila straight.
The weed had a great smell and texture.
She said "Dont put it in my arse"
I said " Why am I paying you extra?"

c4b04e0138a0a2e226f838e3ed26803f

Lets see yours. :thumbsu:
IMG_5978.PNG
Rampe is still a better player than this bloke. The way you Norfies talk about him you'd think he was the second coming. 8 years in the system and what's his resume ?

Back