Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons | Season 33 Team Thread | Congratulations Moginie S33 Deestroy Medal Winner

Remove this Banner Ad

I must say, what an absolute thrill and honour for haydo to finally get to play alongside me. He tried to recruit me soooo many times and now he's finally realised.... if you can't beat 'em join 'em!
Proud Of You Reaction GIF

to quote Headless

"teehee"

Why do I say that you ask? Well, I just went to every team thread for S33 and put vomit emojis in all their threads. Oh, except for the Roys, I like the Roys so I did a bit of the old 🤗 :hearts:

and the bombers got a cool GIF

I'm up for serious BEEZ votes this season

Feels Episode 8 GIF by MacGruber

I must say, what an absolute thrill and honour for haydo to finally get to play alongside me. He tried to recruit me soooo many times and now he's finally realised.... if you can't beat 'em join 'em!
Proud Of You Reaction GIF
Hello Yakker, let’s have a cracker season. Finally team mates with Van_Dyke and yourself. Shall be fun

Hello Yakker, let’s have a cracker season. Finally team mates with Van_Dyke and yourself. Shall be fun
I can’t tell you to * off as much anymore, this is going to be great yet disappointing

Looking forward to rivalry round and you giving it to the Wonders.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back