Roast Moving of threads- FTB - join the cause

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you even be bothered enough to call bullshit?

The good thing about this forum is we get very few reports or problems. Having seen what some other forums go through it’s pleasing. Even the politics thread barely gets a look in despite some fired up debate. I’ve got no issue leaving the occasional report to another mod with a little more tact and expertise (unless it’s something extreme), I’m sure the other mods feel the same.
So let’s get this straight. The NMFC Forum gets very few reports and yet when it does, you leave it to other Mods to handle? Rightio. You must be the 2 **** on a Bull Mod. Back to the issue. These threads have been moved to reduce your already very little workload. Admit it! :stern look

High School Film GIF
I know KC puts panic into the hearts of the proprietor of the all you can eat dumpling bar at chaddy, but be warned, they didn't name the entire shopping centre after Chadwick for nothing. He can suppress his gag reflex in a manner that only Anabelle Chong can rival.

I know KC puts panic into the hearts of the proprietor of the all you can eat dumpling bar at chaddy, but be warned, they didn't name the entire shopping centre after Chadwick for nothing. He can suppress his gag reflex in a manner that only Anabelle Chong can rival.

1oih8fd8w2821.gif

Well there was that old gag about phone books in China and winging the wong number .... but Maurie Fields always told it better

The fish and chips shop we go to was purchased a couple of years ago by some Chinese people. Very sensibly they have kept the menu and method of cooking the same, so they remain good quality.

But I digress. I do like to ring up and order Fried Flake and then listen to them confirming the order by saying "Flied Flake". What is even funnier, one of the girls there, knows she is going to mispronounce it and always sounds very embarrassed as she does.

The fish and chips shop we go to was purchased a couple of years ago by some Chinese people. Very sensibly they have kept the menu and method of cooking the same, so they remain good quality.

But I digress. I do like to ring up and order Fried Flake and then listen to them confirming the order by saying "Flied Flake". What is even funnier, one of the girls there, knows she is going to mispronounce it and always sounds very embarrassed as she does.
My ol fish and chip just had the old Asian fella screaming and yelling at everyone.. was always a funny experience. Im sure he was swearing at everyone or he was just incredibly passionate about deep frying blue grenadier

So let’s get this straight. The NMFC Forum gets very few reports and yet when it does, you leave it to other Mods to handle? Rightio. You must be the 2 **** on a Bull Mod. Back to the issue. These threads have been moved to reduce your already very little workload. Admit it! :stern look

I’ve explained it pretty clearly, there’s no less workload as we still moderate the thread. Which part of that is not making sense to you?

As for how we share the workload of moderation, whatever quantity it is, why would that be any concern for you? We’ve all been operating together for a long time.

Last edited:
I’ve explained it pretty clearly, there’s no less workload as we still moderate the thread. Which part of that is not making sense to you?

As for how we share the workload of moderation, whatever quantity it is, why would that be any concern for you? We’ve all been operating together for a long time.
Turn it up! The traffic in Lidge’s Lounge is far less to that of the NMFC Main Forum. The workload will now be far less for the other 3 Mods seeing that those threads have been moved to the Lounge. As for how you Mod, well I’m calling you out for your lack of work ethic. You want to wank about calling yourself a Mod on BigFooty but do no such Moderating. Rename yourself the Fraudulent Mod. That would be more apt. :stern look

Turn it up! The traffic in Lidge’s Lounge is far less to that of the NMFC Main Forum. The workload will now be far less for the other 3 Mods seeing that those threads have been moved to the Lounge. As for how you Mod, well I’m calling you out for your lack of work ethic. You want to wank about calling yourself a Mod on BigFooty but do no such Moderating. Rename yourself the Fraudulent Mod. That would be more apt. :stern look

The traffic is less in the lounge because there isn't prominent threads in there. Now there are. That is part of the point of moving them to a more appropriate forum. You can surely imagine that people don't just stop posting on topics of interest just because they're not in a football forum. Reports still work the same way and looking at the report log today there's certainly been no difference in "workload" (for FG).

If you want to call me the fraudulent mod because I openly admit I've skipped a couple of non-emergencies due to a lack of appropriate understanding of the subject matter (ie. worldwide politics on a forum that should be about the NMFC) then have at it. It's not the worst thing I've been called this week :stern with a hint of wistful sadness look

Reports still work the same way and looking at the report log today there's certainly been no difference in "workload" (for FG).

I slave away solely to keep TT in the style to which he is accustomed (a new FuBu tracksuit every day). Free me from this prison.

I slave away solely to keep TT in the style to which he is accustomed (a new FuBu tracksuit every day). Free me from this prison.

You're doing the lords work. Lord Toes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My client, Mr Gasometer is pleading the 5th.

Yeh I was reading that post and idk if it was directed at me or Zondor

Speaking for myself I fail to see where anywhere I have been abusive to the Mods. Fully entitled to ask questions and get explanations and I did. The decision has been made and whilst I don’t agree with it over this summer, it’s all okay here

With all the doom and gloom going on at the moment in these threads l think Dads Jokes should be bought back to eleviate this issue...Its always good for a laugh and doesn't need much moderating compared to other threads...:D

Yeh I was reading that post and idk if it was directed at me or Zondor

Speaking for myself I fail to see where anywhere I have been abusive to the Mods. Fully entitled to ask questions and get explanations and I did. The decision has been made and whilst I don’t agree with it over this summer, it’s all okay here

Nobody has been abusive to mods in this thread that any of us have deemed, everything has been engaged to in decent discussion imo.

Context is always key, sometimes people don’t quite grasp that. We can tell if somebody is off the boil.

Nobody has been abusive to mods in this thread that any of us have deemed, everything has been engaged to in decent discussion imo.

Context is always key, sometimes people don’t quite grasp that. We can tell if somebody is off the boil.

Lock 🔒 it down

Move it to Tumbleweed Row

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back