Roast Moving of threads- FTB - join the cause

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
C’mon Filth. Stop your s**t talking. The amount of posters that frequent and post in the Lounge does not compare to that of the North Melbourne Main Board. You’ve made this move because you don’t want to be frequently modding certain threads. Bottom Line. :stern look

We don’t frequently moderate that thread at all. Dare say the only reason any of us go in there (I’m assuming you mean a particular thread, can’t remember too many issues in the Star Wars thread) is if there is a report and it being on the lounge makes no difference, we mod the lounge. I actively avoid it to be honest, even with a report. I don’t come here for peoples politics.

At that if we didn’t want to moderate it we’d just close it. It definitely was discussed as a separate conversation.

Any possibility that the filth's alt account is Mofra?

There's a bit of a rumour going around at the moment.....

Have you seen the amount of work that bloke does?!

We don’t frequently moderate that thread at all. Dare say the only reason any of us go in there (I’m assuming you mean a particular thread, can’t remember too many issues in the Star Wars thread) is if there is a report and it being on the lounge makes no difference, we mod the lounge. I actively avoid it to be honest, even with a report. I don’t come here for peoples politics.

At that if we didn’t want to moderate it we’d just close it. It definitely was discussed as a separate conversation.
So you actively avoid certain threads even with a report? What sort of Mod are you? I still call Bullshit! :stern look

So you actively avoid certain threads even with a report? What sort of Mod are you? I still call Bullshit! :stern look

Why would you even be bothered enough to call bullshit?

The good thing about this forum is we get very few reports or problems. Having seen what some other forums go through it’s pleasing. Even the politics thread barely gets a look in despite some fired up debate. I’ve got no issue leaving the occasional report to another mod with a little more tact and expertise (unless it’s something extreme), I’m sure the other mods feel the same.

I’m sure the other mods feel the same.

“I’m sure”…

So the Chaddy Fud Court meetings are bullshite as well… ??!!

What a devastating weekend

Nekminit Arthur Cloke has a Literal PhD

Meme Reaction GIF

Yeah I was wondering why I hadn't seen a training thread, must be the ignore function.
Kangas have been ignoring training since 2008! :-D

You've got 3 footy threads that are getting posted in atm and 2 of those, the draft thread and the trade thread are the same circular discussions repeated ad nauseam.
But, if you trade 15, 17 and 43 you'll be able to snag 7

“I’m sure”…

So the Chaddy Fud Court meetings are bullshite as well… ??!!

What a devastating weekend

Nekminit Arthur Cloke has a Literal PhD

Meme Reaction GIF

Oh they are very real. We just spend too much time seeing who can eat the most dumplings and by that, seeing if anyone can ever beat King Corey.

It’s all part of the plan. Nobody will put in money for Xiang Xiang if old dad jokes are a distraction.
Well there was that old gag about phone books in China and winging the wong number .... but Maurie Fields always told it better

(Log in to remove this ad.)

C’mon Filth. Stop your s**t talking. The amount of posters that frequent and post in the Lounge does not compare to that of the North Melbourne Main Board. You’ve made this move because you don’t want to be frequently modding certain threads. Bottom Line. :stern look
Moderators taking steps to assist with their moderating. The horror!

You should be, they are always forming plots
You're just a vowel away from being regionally racist krakouers .... farming plots indeed! :-D

Stevo grew up on a farm, Ben 10 has one - even the Crazy Cat Leigh Colbert - that's footy talk right there 🙃

Oh they are very real. We just spend too much time seeing who can eat the most dumplings and by that, seeing if anyone can ever beat King Corey.

I literally won a dumpling eating contest a few years back (pre-covid).

Invite me, cowards. I'm formally challenging you King Corey

Just a heads up we're literally meaning eating dumplings.

It wasn't an euphemism, in case your contest was something else entirely.
I'm glad you cleared that up. And by the way, I take it you've never seen Chad vacuum up a plate of steamed Dim Sims smothered in Lee Kum Kee Chiu Chow Style Chilli Oil (flavour is the key). It's like watching a car crash. Only messier and more traumatic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back