• Already a member but not rejoining

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • Hoping to join

Votes: 36 20.8%
  • Chris Masten

Votes: 65 37.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Group leader said we are in e reserve near the big screen and sky lounge. Literally in the nosebleeds at the very back of the stadium. We are over 20 year members, absolute disgrace, absolutely fuming! Should have expected west coast to **** this up!
Is there no way for you to ask for reallocation. I haven't been following this thread too closely but they should be giving In the Wings those average seats and not long time members.

Is there no way for you to ask for reallocation. I haven't been following this thread too closely but they should be giving In the Wings those average seats and not long time members.
There is an opportunity to switch but it depends on availability and I can't see us getting enough seats to move the group.

60,000 seats in the stadium and we get the worst ones. So pissed!

window opens in 5 days despite a 26 and two 21 year members in the group
block 541 top tier and second last row, just under the moon I think!

tried to look at other seats in preview but the continue button is not responding
doesn't sound from above comments there is much else around

Yeah can see it. Strictly singles available. So it's pretty much you get what you were allocated.

Yep ... had a look all around the ground and I think I have done very well in the end. Block 127 - Row 22 - 8 seats in a row (take up half the row so we don't have to push past others just our family) + they are undercover. Was hoping for Blue and gold Terrace but maybe later.

Will just pay my $50 deposit and start counting down to that first game :)

I also reckon they have seated ITW members as well because there aren't too many seats left at all in the entire ground. Dockers must be absolutely green with envy that WCE can just fill up the stadium and only have about 300 seats left.

Good to luck to all members with their seats.

I've been allocated a seat in 538, which the virtual venue tells me is $500. Looking around the stadium there might be better seats for the same price, so I reckon I'll try changing.

I’ve been allocated 528. Not 200% a nose bleed seat but close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

27 year member, I sit in the front row of the second tier on the wing at Subi.

I've been allocated seats half way back of the top tier in the pocket, facing the sun.

How is this even possible?

Is the algorithm they using actually being made public. The only rule I've heard is the length of time of the longest member in your group counts.

I've gone from seats at ground level to seats up in the heavens and more annoyingly from isle seats to seats in the middle of the row. Going to have a big impact on my drinking, might end up coming home from the footy sober. A sobering thought!

So there's about 2000 3/5 game seats. 11000 - 2000 = 9000
With only 300 odd 11 games seats left - what happened to the other 8700 seats that were available for ITW ??

I'm guess maybe 3000 ITW / Rookies have been grouped with existing groups - but that wasnt highly advertised, so I wouldnt expect many more would have taken advantage of it. With that still means theres about 6,500 seats unaccounted for.

Otherwise almost all those were taken by ITW/ Rookie family groupings

Is the algorithm they using actually being made public. The only rule I've heard is the length of time of the longest member in your group counts.

I've gone from seats at ground level to seats up in the heavens and more annoyingly from isle seats to seats in the middle of the row. Going to have a big impact on my drinking, might end up coming home from the footy sober. A sobering thought!

That’s not flash feel for you

We've gone from aisle seats 2nd row in 320 at Subi to middle of row 8 in 542. Was a bit pissed initially but sounds like some poor bastards have been dudded worse than us. I guess we'll just have to suck it and see.

There's no perfect algorithm. The only way they could have done 'like-for-like' would be if they didnt do grouping at all - you sit with and wherever you are at subi.

The grouping by 'longest member' can mean if 1 long member is with a group with 7 people with 'bad seats' at Subi, they now have preference for the good seats.

I'm not happy with where I am (from 10 rows from the boundary at subi, to 5 rows from the back at the top now) - but at least I'm in the shade, almost on the wing. But I was willing to pay the extra for Cat A, and now can't.

I'm more concerned with how the allocation has been done all at once. Having smaller groups could have allowed people to move from 'expensive seats' to cheaper seats - freeing up the expensive ones for those that actually want them. But this way people that want the cheaper seats have almost no option to move - and vice versa. Even if they had allocated them in just 2 or 3 big groups (in addition to the noteholders group) it would have made a massive difference in enabling people to move.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It doesn't make sense. Bigger stadium, more seats with better viewing arrangements. Every seated member should have a better seat.

Sorry to hear some of these stories. The thing I'm hoping is that the stadium is so well designed that even the "crap seats" are actually really quite good. Having been to a few new stadiums Emirates/Wembley.......I had some of the worst seats and they were still amazing, fingers crossed people.

We've gone from aisle seats 2nd row in 320 at Subi to middle of row 8 in 542. Was a bit pissed initially but sounds like some poor bastards have been dudded worse than us. I guess we'll just have to suck it and see.
523 rows 1 and 2, B class seats. We really wanted C seats. Plus these B seats are really on the lower side of B grading, definately not primo. Will wait and see I guess what we can move into. Semi happy with what we got.

7ad652a00cc4306fa1f0664b50c88fb5.jpg
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just putting it out there ...

If anyone has 6 Cat A seats, anywhere in the shade (northern lower tier) - but actually want 6 Cat C tickets to save money (also in the shade - northern upper tier 521), PM me - I will contact the club and see if we can just do a direct swap.

They may say no - the system may not even support it - but no harm in asking.

Back