Streaming Mr. Robot

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

From the first 3 episodes, this show rocks. I shouldn't have started watching it last night. Thought about pulling an all nighter to watch the entire thing.

Writing is good. Visually its good. Music choice is good. Usually a show will get good wraps when it excels at all 3, so not surprised this is being received so well.

From the first 3 episodes, this show rocks. I shouldn't have started watching it last night. Thought about pulling an all nighter to watch the entire thing.

Writing is good. Visually its good. Music choice is good. Usually a show will get good wraps when it excels at all 3, so not surprised this is being received so well.

Did exactly the same thing, got halfway thru ep 3, now going to crunch the rest tonight

I have just finished watching season 1 and I thought that it was brilliant. Acting, writing, direction were spot on. The pace of the series was astonishing. Ideas were released like sparks from a fire.

It was such a pleasant change to see IT and system admin portrayed realistically on TV.

Halfway through ep 3 and I think Mr. Robot is a figment of Elliot's imagination, hasn't interacted with anyone else, hasn't even been acknowledged by anyone else. Whole show is reminding me of Fight Club. I'm guessing Elliot has actually done everything that's happened to Allsafe and ECorp so far. Guessing he and the blonde girl he likes at Allsafe are half brother/sister too, her mum and his dad worked together, Elliot's mum didn't care much when his dad died etc. Hopefully there's something else coming or I'm wrong cos I feel like I've spoiled it a bit for myself now

Finished the season, was almost right about the sister thing. Thought Mr. Robot was real when they showed him finally interacting with the other characters, which made it even better when Elliot realised what was happening in the cemetery. Who knocked at the door in the final scene, I think Christa.

Binge watched the whole season in two sittings. Throughly enjoyed it, and am excited for Season 2. Got bit of a man crush on Rami as well!

I'm halfway through the season (Ep 6) and haven't read the thread due to possible spoilers.

But I have to say I have not been this excited by a show since Breaking Bad was airing, and I check out a LOT of TV. Very gripping stuff, I'm a media nerd so I love the slick editing, soundtrack and cinematography, the show has an awesome atmosphere and is very tense at times. Great characters too. Hoping it continues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The concept was very similar.

Didn't mind it rather then pretend to be something completely original, they just accepted it.

Look forward to seeing the direction they take in s2 onwards.

The Globes are usually meh, especially for TV, but that's still great to see it got recognition when it would have been easy for it not to have.

I think Hamm will be tough to beat for Malek and Slater has got stiff competition, but I think Robot is easily the best show on that list. Probably means it won't win.

In other news, Esmail is joining the likes of Soderbergh and Fukunaga and going to direct all the episodes of season 2.

Yeah, thought it was a drag and easily the worst episode of the season.

I think the pilot was the standout episode for me and it was alright up until the prison break episode. It took a real nosedive after that.

i just finished watching the last episode and i feel the same way about the series.

will still be keen to watch season 2.

Wouldn't say nosedive but it definitely petered. I think they where just laying the foundation for season 2 more then anything
I Still remember the days when TV shows used to climax and go balls deep in the last episode but game of thrones changed that a bit

Remove this Banner Ad

Back