Official Team Thread Mt. Buller Demons Season 2007 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Not everyone, just three people. But I'm pretty sure DTT would keep you on as a voter if you wanted to.

I'm not fussed. I wouldn't mind it being kept how it is now but I think that DTT should give himself more votes, that's all. Is he the leading goalkicker for the comp?

I'll chime in a 5-4-3-2-1 in case this is how we are gonna go from here on in.

5 - V_Townsend (Was an absolute star, kicked four ripper goals and really stood out in the game when it was there to be won)
4 - JDC (Gathered plenty of the ball, had a few great marks, and could have perhaps, been the saviour of the game. Should poll in the Mobbenfuhrer medal for this effort too)
3 - Daniel138 (Was an absolute ripper around the ground, went in hard after the ball and was servicable all day. Could have finished with four goals too)
2 - Deestroy (Really set up the game with his taps going straight to his Demon teammates, a standout effort)
1 - Rogan Saint (Very good effort, one of his better games, as he played well around the ground. At times had errant disposal, but set up the win through hard work.

Honourable mentions go to Emperor, had a blinder, probably deserved votes, but I just couldn't fit him in.

Is DTT going to do his 10 from last week or what?

My votes were:

5: V_Townsend, JDC! (I think we both had pretty good games)
3: Daniel138
2: Rogan Saint
1: Deestroy

But my 10 would be:

10: V_Townsend, JDC! (I picked up more of the ball, but he laid 9 tackles and kicked 4 goals.

8: Daniel138

7: Rogan Saint

6: Emperor

5: Deestroy

4: Tarkyn24

3: StmookeyJ

2: CaptainDavey

1: Don'tBowlThere

I think we need to do 10 a week because that is how we started and yeah... If anyone disagree's with the votes just tell me. It is just a rough opinion.

Yeah hang on guys I'll do it tonight or tomorrow, along with tonights game. I don't like to pump myself up, but it's probably better if you just let me do the votes as I have already started them. Unless of course some of you guys want to go back through all the games and give your top 10's, then we could compile them.

Yeah hang on guys I'll do it tonight or tomorrow, along with tonights game. I don't like to pump myself up, but it's probably better if you just let me do the votes as I have already started them. Unless of course some of you guys want to go back through all the games and give your top 10's, then we could compile them.

Yeah good point, if you want you should do all the votes. Just give yourself more votes!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I agree let DTT do the votes. It does make it a lot easier. BTW, good win tonight boys.

2007 Mount Buller Demons Best + Fairest

Round 9 Vs Sharks
10 -
V_Townsend
9 - Daniel138
8 - JDC!
7 - RoganSaint
6 - Emperor
5 - Tarkyn_24
4 - STMookeyJ
3 - Headless
2 - CaptainDavey
1 - Mizza

Season to Date

1st -
V_Townsend (63)
2nd - JDC! (47)
- Daniel138 (47)
4th - Osmodiar (46)
5th - Deestroy (43)
6th - Tarkyn24 (35)
7th - Emperor (26)
8th - MelbourneMartin (25)
9th - RoganSaint (23)
8th - RickJames (23)
11th - Don'tBowlThere (22)
12th - DeledioToTambling (20)
- Headless (20)
14th - CaptainDavey (13)
15th - SUM 005 (12)
16th - Port Magpie (10)
- Jarryd_S (10)
18th - STMookeyJ (6)
19th - Mizza (4)

Round 10 Vs Roys
10 -
JDC!
9 - Don'tBowlThere
8 - DeledioToTambling
7 - Emperor
6 - Deestroy
5 - Osmodiar
4 - Headless
3 - STMookeyJ
2 - Daniel138
1 - V_Townsend

Season to Date

1st -
V_Townsend (64)
2nd - JDC! (57)
3rd - Osmodiar (51)
4th - Daniel138 (49)
- Deestroy (49)
6th - Tarkyn24 (35)
7th - Emperor (33)
8th - Don'tBowlThere (31)
9th - DeledioToTambling (28)
10th - MelbourneMartin (25)
11th - Headless (24)
12th - RoganSaint (23)
- RickJames (23)
14th - CaptainDavey (13)
15th - SUM 005 (12)
16th - Port Magpie (10)
- Jarryd_S (10)
18th - STMookeyJ (9)
19th - Mizza (4)

Round 11 Vs Gumbies
10 -
Osmodiar
9 - MelbourneMartin
8 - Emperor
7 - SUM005
6 - Deestroy
5 - RickJames
4 - Port_Magpie
3 - Mizza
2 - Jarryd_S
1 - Tarkyn_24

Season to Date

1st -
V_Townsend (64)
2nd - Osmodiar (61)
3rd - JDC! (57)
4th - Deestroy (55)
5th - Daniel138 (49)
6th - Emperor (41)
7th - Tarkyn24 (36)
8th - MelbourneMartin (34)
9th - Don'tBowlThere (31)
10th - DeledioToTambling (28)
- RickJames (28)
12th - Headless (24)
13th - RoganSaint (23)
14th - SUM 005 (19)
15th - Port Magpie (14)
16th - CaptainDavey (13)
17th - Jarryd_S (12)
18th - STMookeyJ (9)
19th - Mizza (7)

Would there be a position free for an old team member (runner up in the browlow 2 seasons ago I think it was, demon's leading possesion winner, and im pretty sure, B&F winner) along the centre line(wing,centre,wing)?

I don't expect there to be but I'd love to pull on the Mt. Buller Demons jumper again and help wreak havoc through the middle for opposition midfields.

Would there be a position free for an old team member (runner up in the browlow 2 seasons ago I think it was, demon's leading possesion winner, and im pretty sure, B&F winner) along the centre line(wing,centre,wing)?

I don't expect there to be but I'd love to pull on the Mt. Buller Demons jumper again and help wreak havoc through the middle for opposition midfields.

one of those wings is mine buddy;)

now that the formalities are out of the way....I'm sure there's a spot somewhere on the roster:thumbsu:

hahaha, no trying to step on anyones toes thats for sure, just remember the good old days playing across the center line carving up the middle with deestroy, I would prefer do it again with the demons then with another club so I thought there would be no harm in asking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back