Official Team Thread Mt. Buller Demons Season 36 Team Thread | There's No Business Like Snow Business

Remove this Banner Ad

Excellent! Well done my great captain manangatang and my good friend Headless.
Gralin and sausageroll 😍😍😍

View attachment 1867832

Wonderful reward for a wonderful season 🍸
Once again! What a marvellous result Gralin and sausageroll!
Final team
Yes, No, Yes
No, No, No
Yes, Yes, No
No, No, No
No, No, No
No, Maybe, No
No, No.

View attachment 1867908
You are taunting me with that "maybe" Wosh!

Mobbs Medal and various other awards tonight

Tonight's program will be as follows:
  • Fred Medal Presentation (Award for Leading Goal Kicker)
  • SFACA MVP Presentation (Award for best sim performer voted by the committee decided by the Administrator)
  • Frankston Rover Award Presentation (Award for best contribution as awarded by the Administrator)
  • EKA Medal Presentation (Award for most Outstanding Rookie as decided by the committee)
  • Mobbs Medal Winner Presentation

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been cooking up a storm today for a Xmas party tomorrow, you all be so jelly if you saw what I conjured in my kitchen today.
Mrs Turbo cherry pies up the wazoo 🥳

How was your party? Wosh
I LOVE my Cherrys' fresh :purpleheart: so they never get to be the famous cherry pie :(
(I've been watching lots of Christmas movies lately and those Americans always seem to have Pumpkin or Cherry pie :think:)

What am I missing?? am feeling the FOMO now... and Jelly cause you have so many Cherry's to make pies!!

Been cooking up a storm today for a Xmas party tomorrow, you all be so jelly if you saw what I conjured in my kitchen today.
Mrs Turbo cherry pies up the wazoo 🥳
Sounds lovely!

Hey Tarkyn_24 I just realised I did get to play my 250th with you after all…the prelim! 🤗

You can go now.
I just love how Tarkyn_24 never acknowledged this

I hope the Hawks rebrand back to the Phoenix

Hey Tarkyn_24 I just realised I did get to play my 250th with you after all…the prelim! 🤗

You can go now.
Sorry I wasn’t on the anonymous internet football discussion forum www.BigFooty.com on the 8th of December to reply to this!

Cool 👍🏼

Remove this Banner Ad

Back