My bottom. 50 of Bigfooty best posters

Remove this Banner Ad

OMB isn't actually s00z. It's a Benny shared by all the moderators taking in turn of posting. They're under direct order from Chief himself to breathe life into the bay.

Packedlunch would be all over this.

This theory checks out that all Mods are Sooz when you look at their posting history

#1 Old Mildura Boy - Some old campaigner from Mildura with 250 posts in 7 years. This old flog has so many benny and the jets albums that he doesn't care about his dog chewing them up during the night anymore. He's supports Norf and yells at clouds but is probably more of a lawn bowls fan than footy. He's been observed shouting from street corners "Cornpop was a bad dude" and "You know, the thing, chocolate chocolate chip". This is the guy your mother warned you about. He will make derogatory comments about you but if you return serve he will cry victim. In fact, he's such a scummy person he hides behind a benny to rubbish everybody but at the same time he will run to the Gestapo if you somehow 'offend' it/he/she? I assume by the avatar and name he is male, but I'm not a biologist. This comment will anger him, he needs help.

Last edited:
#47 Footy for the win

This guy got himself suspended by abusing admin just late last night but he's also one of those annoying trolls that stinks up the bay with all things collingwood.
Glad the bay is going to be a bit more quiet. Chief is not gay nor is he a groomer. But never the less that dickhead called footy for the win is a bigot. Just as bad as some of the other people on there who have yet to cop a ban on bigfooty.
Bloke deserves to be called out as a dickhead.
It's Footy Is The Win, not for the win, get it right, respek

#1 Old Mildura Boy - Some old campaigner from Mildura with 250 posts in 7 years. This old flog has so many benny and the jets albums that he doesn't care about his dog chewing them up during the night anymore. He's supports Norf for now but is probably more of a lawn bowls fan than footy. He's been observed shouting from street corners "Cornpop was a bad dude" and "You know, the thing, chocolate chocolate chip". This is the guy your mother warned you about. This comment will anger him, he needs help.

View attachment FullSizeRender.MOV

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#28 JoinDate

He's not in this list for sticking up for me. But he's in this list because of his weird username. Who signs up with a weird username such as joindate?
I wouldn't have picked on him if he had of picked out something funny about his magpies.
Haha! I remember reading about why he had signed up with it. Pretty nuts sort of bloke. Not creative enough.
Anyway signing up with things that are to do with the forum is just that bit weird.

#27 Plugger35

This guy has his own facebook page and youtube channel called kick it to scoops. Bloke barracks for the saints but will try and follow Tom Morris everywhere he goes.
People will say he's from perth. Saw something a little close to home on facebook telling me he's actually living in Lara which is a Geelong suburb. He was playing cricket for the local cricket club there. On the exact oval where he does his youtube vids. Time to out him i guess as this weird looking dude who tries his backside off to run a facebook page but loses his mind at all times on there due to the amount of people trolling him.
The funniest thing about this was everyone from bigfooty found out in no time who Kick it to scoops was. He actually told us that his first interview was with a cricketer from the West Indies cricket team. He posted it up on here then everyone saw the exact same thing on his facebook page. So it does check out.
Funny because the exact same antics are also used on here as his facebook page.

#26 Rusty Cohle

This guy is one of the biggest pests online. He's infactuated with me and kind of has me living in his head rent free. All his posts have been nothing but a load of trash.
He's infactuated with a few others who are well known for the wrong reasons. They cannot be mentioned on here but if you were to give somebody a bit of a search up of their name they'd probably pounce on you.
He is known to post more elsewhere online. But when he does post on here you can see how much trouble he's in already just as he posts up the wrong sort of stuff about them.

#25 Hoffy95

Time for a bit of fun here with this dude. As some of you probably read on my own forum, this guy gives out a bit too much information about himself when he goes to the loo. Don't gross everyone out with things mate so close to morning tea time. You might have people throwing up because they have read the grossest thing on here about yourself.
This is why you are in this list. It's because you gross people out too much. From memory he also posted up about a client catching him wanking and making a mess everywhere at his work. Those sorts of things are gross.

#27 Plugger35

This guy has his own facebook page and youtube channel called kick it to scoops. Bloke barracks for the saints but will try and follow Tom Morris everywhere he goes.
People will say he's from perth. Saw something a little close to home on facebook telling me he's actually living in Lara which is a Geelong suburb. He was playing cricket for the local cricket club there. On the exact oval where he does his youtube vids. Time to out him i guess as this weird looking dude who tries his backside off to run a facebook page but loses his mind at all times on there due to the amount of people trolling him.
The funniest thing about this was everyone from bigfooty found out in no time who Kick it to scoops was. He actually told us that his first interview was with a cricketer from the West Indies cricket team. He posted it up on here then everyone saw the exact same thing on his facebook page. So it does check out.
Funny because the exact same antics are also used on here as his facebook page.
Plugger35

Really enjoying the show thus far

images

Remove this Banner Ad

Back