My bottom. 50 of Bigfooty best posters

Remove this Banner Ad

it seems OMBozo is waiting for someone new to post in the thread, then it does that poster...and doesnt always tag them for some reason?
#17 Stronzo

This lunatic still posts up those horse jokes. Kind of not funny anymore. He was put on ignore because of his disgraceful trolling behaviour after i'd decided to change my account over from my aussiefooty one to this one.
Flog doesn't need to be a flog. Just needs to be mature. Stick to giving people grief about their teams losing to your team. Don't go further than that.
I think i've had enough of every stupid person and their dumb horse jokes. Every time i post up on any forum some stupid immature imbecile decides to post up the same old horse jokes.
Guess what? The joke is on you. Why call an actual human a horse?
Who cares if somebody named their horse after me. I'm not that dickhead.
So please grow up

Theres no room for Maturity on the Bay, you for 3 or 4 or however many bennies you are using should know that. As to Horse jokes, get a sense of humour you moran

275994-I-Wish-I-Were-A-Unicorn-So-I-Could-Stab-Idiots-With-My-Head.jpg

#16 Grand Uncle Horace

This particular bloke is a bit of a tosser.
Bloke actually followed North Melbourne but then moved back over to Sydney and decided to change teams. What a turncoat.
Saw him on the North melbourne boards earlier on before he turncoated. Gosh he was a bit shitty with everyone on there.
Now he's made a preview and put all of his thoughts into it and is basically giving it to north.
Think somebody needs to get into his office and use one of those gas fans and prank him.
He deserves every bit of it.

#16 Grand Uncle Horace

Bloke actually followed North Melbourne but then moved back over to Sydney and decided to change teams. What a turncoat.
Saw him on the North melbourne boards earlier on before he turncoated. Gosh he was a bit shitty with everyone on there.
Now he's made a preview and put all of his thoughts into it and is basically giving it to north.
Think somebody needs to get into his office and use one of those gas fans and prank him.
Awesome prank.

Lol Grand Uncle Horse

#16 Grand Uncle Horace

Oh Uncle, say it ain’t so!

Oh Uncle, say it ain’t so!

It is a bald bare faced lie. I have been trolling that Club for ever. The one physical blue I got into at the footy was when I allegedly tried to strangle a Norf bloke who repeatedly calledl Umpire Glenn James a black campaigner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#15 Lethality

This guy loves his footy but keeps switching teams. It's rather annoying to read "are we winning yet" when his team isn't even playing.
Stop being a sook and stick to your team.
I think if Leigh Matthews saw you do this he'd be wanting to throttle you pretty quickly.
You're a real bandwagoner and a turncoat. you need to stop this because it's becoming annoying.
I reckon we should get Jeff Kennett on to you to give you a good going over.

#15 Lethality

This guy loves his footy but keeps switching teams. It's rather annoying to read "are we winning yet" when his team isn't even playing.
I think if Leigh Matthews saw you do this he'd be wanting to throttle you pretty quickly.
You're a real bandwagoner and a turncoat. you need to stop this because it's becoming annoying.
it only took you 35 personal attacks to finally make sense, well done.

#37 grin

This guy is a known douchebag. One of those Richmond nuff nuffs that decides to talk about me every now and then. He reminds me of his other bennies - especially his Jade's one.
How do i know this? The crazy amount of pics of the queen and Brett Lee tells me this guy is Jade's. Luckily he doesn't draw dicks and balls on everything else because then that would be another former poster.
I've actually seen him in real life too. He needs to lose a bit of weight. He used to be a delivery driver for Woolies. The disgusting bloke got embarassed one day because he had dropped his guts at my door. Didn't smell too good either. Smelt like he'd been on the piss.
pic.php

#15 Lethality

Lethality Pull your head in.

#15 Lethality

Who is this imbecile?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back