My bottom. 50 of Bigfooty best posters

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a dungeon not a basement, this isn't America

Or Austria

images

#14 carnthescray

Bloke posts on my forum but it's not because of that.
He's a bit of a whinger. Don't know if he's troubled but he sounds rather pissed off when his team loses. Gets triggered when people give him grief about his bulldogs.
Does things out of the ordinary such as not locking the loo door when he's using the loo. He had an awful embarassing moment when his cleaner walked in on him.
He is a bit like that bloke that runs the bev show fb page.

#21 Tigerboyz

This guy is still around on the interwebz causing havock on twitter and facebook and even has his own forum.
His twitter account is [REDACTED]
As we know he's a rude richmond fan who just abuses everyone in sight.
Hence why he's not on bigfooty.
He spends a lot of time abusing people on bigcricket as well under the username of zman.
Can you ask him if he knows how to change a tyre yet?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else remember when the bay was entertaining? jackattack, amstaff, gray day, bombers 2003, porkd, northernlights, redvest, packedlunch n s**t?
Check out all these plebs who have taken the baton :tearsofjoy: Suck me off nerds,

Its why I dont post much here any more.

The days of D_One Porkd, Diatribe, Total Power, et al are long gone. Quality flogs back then.

Anyone else remember when the bay was entertaining? jackattack, amstaff, gray day, bombers 2003, porkd, northernlights, redvest, packedlunch n s**t?
Check out all these plebs who have taken the baton :tearsofjoy: Suck me off nerds,
Shouldn't you be off abusing victims of domestic violence somewhere?

#13 BloodRet

This guy is a whinging idiot who won't post because of a said few former posters who would just give everyone crap about posting on bigfooty.
Bloke needs to take a chill pill and calm is farm.
Nobody cares where those flogs post these days. Even if we posted up the link on here it will be filtered out as a rival website.
Maybe contact tigerboyz via other methods to get to his website.
Anyway if you're going to post on bigfooty stay there and just stop whinging.
Otherwise your username will change to karen

#12 Mofra

This isn't for him doing his job as a mod.
It's because he loves to pick on North's list.
Especially when his own club which is the Western Bulldogs are trying to make the top 8
His dogs just got smashed by the dockers just on Saturday arvo.
Also i see a funny twitter account of him going around dressed as a dick and balls.

#12 Mofra

This isn't for him doing his job as a mod.
It's because he loves to pick on North's list.
Especially when his own club which is the Western Bulldogs are trying to make the top 8
His dogs just got smashed by the dockers just on Saturday arvo.
Also i see a funny twitter account of him going around dressed as a dick and balls.
I'm only the 12th worst poster on the Bay?
Sooz must like me.

I can't believe she found my Tinder profile photo

R.6d378d360846e793347e611806a18914

Just posting in hopes to get in the top ten. Because just like 20 of the first 40 posters posted I am also unknown.
Follow my lead.

This thread is all kinds of s**t and under NO circumstances should Sooz ever be unbanned from this wonderful forum we call bigfooty.com. Also LOL NORF.

Follow my lead.

This thread is all kinds of s**t and under NO circumstances should Sooz ever be unbanned from this wonderful forum we call bigfooty.com. Also LOL NORF.
I love norf. 100% in my top 15 vfl sides. I wish the cats and norf would play every second round. Ohh I remember the S00Z meme, wait hang on, was that real?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back