NAB 4 Vs Kangaroos @ Craigieburn

Remove this Banner Ad

:rolleyes:
The oracle, Tim Watson said this morning that he thought Hale was in trouble.
Of course made no mention of the North player.. I haven't seen any footage of the bump on Gunston so I can't comment. If anyone was there or has seen any footage of it, how would you compare it to David Hale?

Pretty sickening considering the way he has ducked and weaved on essendons recent woes :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Dont worry about Hale, I think the major topic should be that buddy did not get reported for a high tackle this week. Whats going on. Surely, there is an incident where buddy should at least get 3-6 weeks....;) Surely. Did he look at someone the wrong way?? There has to be something!!!

As for Hale, his eyes were on the ball and he got there first. Someone at the HFC has really pi..ed someone off at the MRP.

You are surely not saying it has been sighted?

It was a match day report B&G. Nothing in on the MRP yet though. I'm expecting it to be thrown out going by the vision of the incident, but who would know really?

KANGAROOS defender Taylor Hine has been cleared by the match review panel for making high contact on Hawk Jack Gunston.
Hine was reported during the third quarter of Saturday's practice match against Hawthorn at Craigieburn.

The former Gold Coast player was charged with making forceful front-on contact with Gunston in the Kangaroos 81-point thrashing cut short due to inclement weather.

It comes as welcome relief for Brad Scott and his selection panel with the Kangaroos already down one key defender in Scott McMahon (one week) and veteran playermaker Brent Harvey (six weeks).

Hawthorn ruckman David Hale was also faces charges stemming from an incident with Kangaroos hard-nut Leigh Adams.

Hale was reported in the first quarter of the practice match.

A decision on Hale is yet to be released

How did the two incidents compare? If Hale gets rubbed out he may as well never go low for the footy again.

What about the North bloke (Hine) - was at the other end of the ground from me and I had no idea anything untoward had taken place until the umpire started taking numbers.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/mor...tch-review-panel/story-e6frf9jf-1226599759409

Would have been great if rather than simply adding to their other article, they also revised it.

Having
HAWTHORN ruckman David Hale is free to take on Geelong in the Easter Monday blockbuster after having his match-day report thrown out by the AFL.
and
Hawthorn ruckman David Hale was also faces charges stemming from an incident with Kangaroos hard-nut Leigh Adams.

Hale was reported in the first quarter of the practice match.

A decision on Hale is yet to be released.
in the same article is a joke.

Edit: "was also faces charges" - since when are they allowed to drink on the job?!? :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone got an idea why we wore our white jumper against a team with white in their jumper, when we could have worn one of our other two and had no colour clash at all?
It seems that we've worn it throughout the entire series, haven't we? I wonder if either the club are waiting to unveil the new jumper(s) against the Cats in round 1 given we have a new sponsor etc - bigger exposure if you like rather than being 'old news' had we been wearing it for a few games already. ADIDAS may have suggested a similar line of thinking even.

Just a guess, nothing more.

Ordinary effort by Gunston.

He wouldn't want to end up with a reputation for doing that too often.
Probably just feeding the troll but seriously, Hine lined him up and was about 2cm from a 3 or 4 week holiday. Don't think Gunston did anything wrong there. He got up quick enough.

Perhaps you are just trying to wind up someone who might have said that Adams played up the Hale bump by playing dead then jumping to his feet when the free came his way.

Probably just feeding the troll but seriously, Hine lined him up and was about 2cm from a 3 or 4 week holiday. Don't think Gunston did anything wrong there. He got up quick enough.

Perhaps you are just trying to wind up someone who might have said that Adams played up the Hale bump by playing dead then jumping to his feet when the free came his way.

Got him clearly in the shoulder, think Gunston just milked the umpire for a shot on goal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back