Name a bigger "I REALLY, REALLY screwed up" quote.

Remove this Banner Ad

And there's the trademark deflection post from bushie. :thumbsu:

Thank you for constantly offering a personal critique of my posting.

You just can't help yourself can you stalker.:rolleyes:

This is very, very tiresome( I took you off ignore because I was hopeful that it was over on your behalf).

I have not deflected at all.

Read the WHOLE thread and get back to us all

This is very, very tiresome( I took you off ignore because I was hopeful that it was over on your behalf).

I have.

Lol but Mark Johnson has offered nothing and delivered nothing.

Like it or not, it is the truth. Maybe this is what Freo needed to see that they can't keep recruiting hacks.:thumbsu:

So you recruited him to teach them to train hard?

Thank you for joining a long line of Eagle nuff nuffs.

That is quite a club that you are forming:thumbsu::rolleyes:

And there's the trademark deflection post from bushie. :thumbsu:
hehe. No comeback so he dishes up a throw-away line with no substance at all.

I like how you put in capitals "WHOLE" thread, as if this thread is 20 pages long and somewhere we have missed a crucial piece of information as to why Mark Johnson was a good person to recruit.

So he showed committment on and off the field eh? Inspiring. Clutching at straws a concept youre not familiar with Bushie?

Give up now champ, it just gets more embarrassing for you the more you post here ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audacious
So a lot of people have slapped down money on Melbourne this weekend because of the tanking issue. Well, sorry to burst your bubble but West Coast will win this weekend, and win comfortably.

Mark Johnson has played well for us, his first few games weren't the best but over the last month or so he has been really hard at the ball and a good addition to the team. He is retiring which isn't ideal, but from the place that we took him there wasn't a lot else in the draft that followed him.

Probably not worth it though, but good luck to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audacious
So a lot of people have slapped down money on Melbourne this weekend because of the tanking issue. Well, sorry to burst your bubble but West Coast will win this weekend, and win comfortably.
Blind faith right there.

Mark Johnson has played well for us, his first few games weren't the best but over the last month or so he has been really hard at the ball and a good addition to the team. He is retiring which isn't ideal, but from the place that we took him there wasn't a lot else in the draft that followed him.

Probably not worth it though, but good luck to him.

TBH, I was surprised to see he had retired - his recent form wasn't dreadful and I wasn't aware of any fitness issues.

Plus with 4 retirements already and a few other players rumoured to be traded or delisted I didn't think they would need to make so much room on thier playing roster.

Good thing he came cheap

TBH, I was surprised to see he had retired - his recent form wasn't dreadful and I wasn't aware of any fitness issues.

Plus with 4 retirements already and a few other players rumoured to be traded or delisted I didn't think they would need to make so much room on thier playing roster.

Good thing he came cheap
The real problem is his retirement leaves the door open that little bit wider for Farmer to get another year.

Blind faith right there.
The thread is about naming a bigger quote. Mine was big, but the Mark Johnson one is bigger :)

Solid contributor was what Bushie said about Johnson.... 12 games and averaging 10 possesions? Mark Johnson and the freo fans being happy with his output is why the purple mob will never go anywhere. Accepting mediocrity is what they do best.

Freo fans putting up with pathetic coaches, players and performance year after year after year. And you say i have blind faith. :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The thread is about naming a bigger quote. Mine was big, but the Mark Johnson one is bigger :)

Solid contributor was what Bushie said about Johnson.... 12 games and averaging 10 possesions? Mark Johnson and the freo fans being happy with his output is why the purple mob will never go anywhere. Accepting mediocrity is what they do best.

Freo fans putting up with pathetic coaches, players and performance year after year after year. And you say i have blind faith. :eek:
Dude, Johnson spent most of his time in defense, he killed most of his opponents and was hard at the ball. Stats won't tell you that, but actually watching the game will :thumbsu:

Dude, Johnson spent most of his time in defense, he killed most of his opponents and was hard at the ball. Stats won't tell you that, but actually watching the game will :thumbsu:

What is it with Eagles supporters and statistics??

A lot of you seem to base your whole rating of a player from what you see in a table in Mondays West!!

We have your supporters spanking hemselves because a young defender averages 16 possessions.

HELLO!!

It wouldn't have anything to do with you getting flogged, flooding and overusing the ball coming out of defense would it???

Fair dinkum, some of you know nothing and I mean NOTHING about footy.

You've been owned in this thread Bushie.

How J-T??

Because I stuck up for a Freo player, who was handy??

Or because I admitted that we have been shit, and a player like Johnson showed a few of our players a bit about professionalism?

If honesty = getting pwned then I might as well give up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back