List Mgmt. Narkle, Evans, Tsapitolis, Stevens and Williams delisted

Remove this Banner Ad

He's far better than steak knives. 30 years old. 116 games, 81 goals. Runs all day. Players like that are more than welcome at most clubs.
The reason I say that is he doesn’t seem to have have a clear place in our current side ( unless Smith pulls the pin )
He may want to move to get more solid game time. You are right though, many other teams would see him as good value.
Would be a good solid citizen for the rudderless giants especially.

Who isn’t renewed at this stage other than Dahlhaus?

To everyone here, can guarantee Sav isn't going anywhere. Scott made mention of him in his post GF presser specifically, alongside Menegola and Holmes. Obviously Scotty and everyone else here loves him, and he has shown some ability to play down back in the latter part of the season in both the VFL and AFL - so he won't be one of the ones leaving.

If I'm to guess, it'll be:

Delist: Evans, Narkle, Stevens, Tsap, Z. Williams, S. Simpson
Retire: Sel, Dahl, S. Higgins
Re-rookie: S. Simpson
Elevate: Atkins and Close
Bring in: Bruhn, Henry and McKenna (and maybe Bowes and possibly Jhye Clark if we get Bowes and Pick 7)

Can't see many other changes besides those
Righto Shadow89, love that plan. Could you pls make it happen

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

I don't like saying this, but Narkle could go ok at a lesser, non finals club.
We saw it with Higgins, apparently he hadn't changed much from his last 2 years at north and his time at the Cats, but being at the top brings with it a spot light that's hard to avoid and weaknesses get exposed.
Conversely when you're towards the bottom it doesn't shine quite so brightly.

I don't like saying this, but Narkle could go ok at a lesser, non finals club.
We saw it with Higgins, apparently he hadn't changed much from his last 2 years at north and his time at the Cats, but being at the top brings with it a spot light that's hard to avoid and weaknesses get exposed.
Conversely when you're towards the bottom it doesn't shine quite so brightly.
Narkle may have been ‘demotivated’ in his latter time at the cats. That is the only thing that may save his career.
A new club with consistent game time may see him blossom. He has all the attributes to be a good player.

Simpson.
Smith tuohy and hawk but all three have said they want to go on.
Pretty sure they (Tuohy & Smith) have a 1 year contract in from of them... whether they have agreed to them not too sure but i think i heard Smith saying he's agreed to another year where as Tuohy wanted two.
As for Hawk he can do what he pleases... He is Geelong thru and thru. We will give him whatever he wants.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back