Nat Wars; The Beetrooter Strikes Back (An $80m production)

Remove this Banner Ad

Bridgett Mackenzie and Joyce make me want to throw up.
They are nothing more than environmental vandals who are happy to destroy the Murray-Darling for the benefit of corporate cotton growers.
Just disgusting.

I forget who it was, but back in the last major drought the Murray mouth closed due to lack of water in the system.

this was considered a massive ecological disaster, as whole ranges of plant and aquatic life would be killed off due to the lack of normal conditions

one national bucked the trend, and said this is a good outcome. reason - it meant we were using the water resource to its optimum, and not wasting any by letting it go into the sea

I forget who it was, but back in the last major drought the Murray mouth closed due to lack of water in the system.

this was considered a massive ecological disaster, as whole ranges of plant and aquatic life would be killed off due to the lack of normal conditions

one national bucked the trend, and said this is a good outcome. reason - it meant we were using the water resource to its optimum, and not wasting any by letting it go into the sea
They represent lobby groups and lobby groups only.
I don't know why farmers vote for these jerks.Surely they will go the way of the old Democrats and be disbanded.

Farmers: Benevolent custodians of the land.

:rolleyes:

IIRC he’s been gaoled at least a couple of times for contempt

no, but they tend to be a little more careful - if only because it’s worth people’s while to sue them

Hardly sounds like he spends much time breaking laws or defaming people, does it? And as we've seen recently, defamation proceedings tend to be little more than a bullying tactic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“he’s only spent a couple of years in gaol” is not exactly a glowing endorsement for not breaking the law

he's spent years in jail? have you got a link for that (i thought he only spent days locked up for his two convictions, but he's not someone I follow by any means)

And it appears Barnaby forgot he had an Investment property, and forgot the rental income, and forgot to update his parliamentary register of interest.

Deputy Prime Minister Barnaby Joyce is renting out a four-bedroom house with a pool in Tamworth for $625 a week, but failed to declare the rental income to Parliament for months until contacted by news.com.au.

Under House of Representatives rules, MPs should declare “the nature of any other substantial sources of income” and the explanatory notes for the register of interest say MPs should declare income above $1000 a year.
But the property was described as “residential” on the official register until Tuesday, after news.com.au first contacted Mr Joyce asking why rental income was not being declared.
For two days, Mr Joyce and his office have declined to answer news.com.au’s questions over whether he needs to update Parliament’s register of interests over the property he owns in Loomberah.

Phil Coorey from the AFR reported that Joyce’s partner (and Daily Telegraph columnist) Vikki Campion has been at question time tactic meetings.
Wow how surprising, a Murdoch 'journalist' is helping Barnaby with tactics. #corruptmurdochmedia
I honestly find it odd Barnaby has a girlfriend.
It speaks volumes about the low standards some women must have.

That's a lot for some contempt charges, isn't it? Have you got any details?
They keep racking up because he keeps ignoring judicial rulings

I’m not at my computer but if you Google his name and contempt you should pull up details fairly easily

The guy is a fruit loop, he thinks the Australian judiciary is running a secret paedophile ring

Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac
I hear this often.
I still doubt it is any more true than any other off the cuff explanation of the unexplainable.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back