Certified Legendary Thread Nathan Freeman Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Rahul & other experts, if we had pick 10 in 2013, would you have picked Freeman w that pick?

I remember putting it out there that he was a great fit of us if we had a pick around 12- which we didn't.

Can someone explain the point in exchanging draft picks 63 for 68?
I believe it was just so Collingwood could get a slightly higher pick. I'm guessing we also predicted it wouldn't affect us as it may have turned into the rice bid pick, as it did.

Read Herald scum peice.
Im a little worried about freemans hammys and they might not ever get right.
Am i just being pessimistic?
They would never tell an untruth.:rolleyes:
Yes you are. Relax, he's in good hands.
Jake's looking after him...

It's the same thing that we do as a way of dealing with losing a talented player circa Goddard, Dal Santo. Although we were slightly classier with our choice of wording iirc.
I dont really think its that comparable. The only player I feel that gets disdain from us is Cripps and even then is no where close to the s**t Collingwood supporters are sooking out.

lol collingwood fans.

Calling him a sook with no confidence because he thought he'd be out of the system in 2 years if he stayed at the Pies.

Little do they know he's actually suggesting they would have continued to mis-manage his hamstrings and torn them over and over again :D

Read Herald scum peice.
Im a little worried about freemans hammys and they might not ever get right.
Am i just being pessimistic?
I posted this in the Pies thread in reply to one of ARR's posts but will drop it here too:

Andrew Wallis (Saints head physio) is an outstanding all round physio but his special interest area is hips and groins. Sam Fisher's hamstring problems over the past 24 months sound very similar to Freeman's. Both involved the tendon and both couldn't get top speed and zip back. Wally took Fisher to Craig Purdam (AIS head physio) who is a hamstring "guru". I think Wally will have learnt a lot from that that he will apply to rehabbing Freeman. Basically Purdam wanted Fisher to focus on his strength at greater muscle length for both his glutes and hamstrings. I am a physio who has actually been treated by both Wallis and David Francis (Collingwood head physio). They are both jets. However, I think a new program is exactly what Freeman needs. I would be very, very surprised if Freeman didn't achieve success with Wallis and co at St Kilda.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aren't they a bunch of scum sucker over at the filth:rolleyes:
Hypocrites. Aish, Treloar.
Dickheads

This is the point that pisses me of. And when fat ed and co were bleeding about it I just wish we came back at them, I know it's petty but some times I wish our club would just tell them to * off, politely of course

Find today's article, and the Filth at their classiest, here.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/why-freeman-left-collingwood.1118336/

So many people completely missing the point and demonstrating an astonishing inability to read between the lines... Should come as no surprise which team is involved.

Aren't they a bunch of scum sucker over at the filth:rolleyes:
Hypocrites. Aish, Treloar.
Dickheads

Nathan Buckley... What else can you expect?

So many people completely missing the point and demonstrating an astonishing inability to read between the lines... Should come as no surprise which team is involved.

Nathan Buckley... What else can you expect?

Your point?

Rather than grand standing by throwing general jabs at names try something specific.

All saints bf supporters will know my thoughts and ability to be true to situation not club

Mainly the guys in that thread calling him weak and the like. Its really just whinging that hes gone whilst making excuses is all.

Sweet

He's far from weak.
He, like 50% of the population will in the next 2 years, chose to change employers.

I just dont see what the big deal is

Gutted he is gone = yes

I personally think he'll be a gun in the future

Sweet

He's far from weak.
He, like 50% of the population will in the next 2 years, chose to change employers.

Gutted he is gone = yes

I doubt anyone would have been referring to you mate. You're probably the most balanced opposition supporter who comes over here. it's just a shame some of your fellow pies supporters don't share your sense of perspective (as I'm sure opposition supporters say about us too!)

This is the point that pisses me of. And when fat ed and co were bleeding about it I just wish we came back at them, I know it's petty but some times I wish our club would just tell them to **** off, politely of course

Nah better to stay classy than get in a scrag fight with fat Eddie.

Sweet

He's far from weak.

Gutted he is gone = yes

Would not expect any different from you toxic. You have consistently shown your objective views on our forum. Usually more than most Saints supporters including me.
My post was not directed toward you

Sweet

He's far from weak.

Gutted he is gone = yes

Toxic - reckon you are welcome here as you actually add value to the conversation. At least you acknowledge you would rather keep him and not just bag him which is our frustration.

As a Saints supporter I acknowledge we are not as big a club as the Pies. but I am extremely proud of how the club has worked on and off the field over the last couple of years.

The Pies get a good run in the press (especially the Herald Sun) . There is no critical analysis of lists etc if there was I believe the Saints would be acknowledged for the list that is being built (similar to what has been happening at the Pies, I acknowledge that the Pies have played a long game with their list BUT they have also recently pinched some handy players from GWS and Brisbane. The Saints have recruited one this year from your team and another from another club who was out of contract. The hypocrisy of some Pies supporters is that they have recruited some players from other clubs (fair enough) but then have personal digs at a player who leaves them.

Bottom line only way the Saints can shut up critics is to continue on the path they are and the results should start next year in a small way and more the year after. I believe the Pies are further ahead in their list build, therefore the should be more analysis on where they are at and critical anaylsis if the wins do not start coming along - this is what frustrates me the fact that Saints get no acknowledgement of the build. The only gap I can see in the Saints list is class in the mid field, the Pies have gone and recruited from other clubs - the Saints picked up one from another club and went to the draft.

As the Pies are further ahead in their re build wins should be expected the media to expect more wins .....the Herald Sun will continue to be Eddie's play thing

If the reporting was around where lists where I would have expected criticism when we were picking up players such as Charlie Gardener, and others when we were trying to nab the flag but now when we are building the right way to a really strong team I realize it is a bit much.

I believe our trading / drafting since 2012 has been very impressive and should pay off in the years ahead

Maybe it is a time to start comparing lists and where they are at now drafts, trades have finished for the year

I

98a6e3233df68074772b48dd3253acc1
514c6e8cc7be29e663a1af9d6019eae5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back