Player Sponsorship Nathan Wright Sponsorship 2014 - Signed Jumper

Remove this Banner Ad

Apologies again for time taken to get this sorted, will improve this year if we get merch again etc.....

Think 2014 was a good year for a sponsorship group and judging by the pledges already for 2015 we will have a ripper year sponsoring Nathan Wright again!

Would go incredible with this! i recon i'm wrighty's biggest fan! follows me on twitter, added my on facebook and have his #34 jumper from saints locker!
Jump into the 2015 Nathan Wright sponsorship thread and pledge if your keen to participate this year Walshy, we'd love to have Nath's biggest fan onboard!!!

Winner, winner chicken dinner. Let me know best way to collect it and I'll grab it.

Thanks for your efforts in taking over from myself. You've done a top job

Winner, winner chicken dinner. Let me know best way to collect it and I'll grab it.

Thanks for your efforts in taking over from myself. You've done a top job
Thanks Guide, not sure it was run bettera than your fine self!

Winners, maybs PM me your address and I can post, or I am in Sth-East Melb if people prefer to catch up.
Alternatively, doing a preseason meet for this years sponsors I think so can pickup merch then!

Thanks Guide, not sure it was run bettera than your fine self!

Winners, maybs PM me your address and I can post, or I am in Sth-East Melb if people prefer to catch up.
Alternatively, doing a preseason meet for this years sponsors I think so can pickup merch then!
Dude, I'll probably come over to Melbourne soon enough - we can catch up at a Saints or Zebras game or something. :)

Should say that I have put ALL sponsors names in the hat and ALL are eligible for draw.
- Happy for winners to swap with other winners etc. e.g. if someone gets cap and wants to swap for top etc, but you need to work out with other winners
First draw is for one of the signed jumpers

View attachment 103603

Winner is......... Sunshine Saint

Would go incredible with this! i recon i'm wrighty's biggest fan! follows me on twitter, added my on facebook and have his #34 jumper from saints locker!

Walshy if I win it, the jumper is yours.

Boydie, thanks so much for running the whole sponsorship, events and merchandise. As promised, can you please arrange to give the jumper I won to Walshy. Walshy enjoy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boydie, thanks so much for running the whole sponsorship, events and merchandise. As promised, can you please arrange to give the jumper I won to Walshy. Walshy enjoy.
Will organise with Walshy and make sure he is on board for 2015.

Thanks as well for the appreciation too, would like to keep managing this year too if everyone is cool with me doing so?

Will organise with Walshy and make sure he is on board for 2015.

Thanks as well for the appreciation too, would like to keep managing this year too if everyone is cool with me doing so?

Boydie all good with me. Well done on all that you did on this last year and for my 20 cents worth, I am very happy for you to do the same this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back