NBA [NBA] 2021-22 Real Dream Team

Remove this Banner Ad

14 is probably about par for a guy priced at 5mil, wont gain but wont lose.. it would be good for a guy around 3mil. His role was awesome, just missed too many shots and not enough peripherals (both probably an issue most nights)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll rate a few of my last minute changes.

Tatum > Randle
- Obviously turned out great, glad i made the money by dropping Barnes to Toppin to facilitate this move. Which brings me to:
Barnes > Toppin - Made the cash i needed to get Randle and Toppin did better than expected. Big tick
D.Russell > N.Alexander-Walker - Happy with this because D.Russell only plays 2 games and NAW started well. Unfortunately the money saved lead me to a bad choice.

Ball > FVV - Terrible first game from FVV but Toronto played terribly so i hope he can turn it around when they play better
Mills > Poole - Mills played brilliantly but when i looked at his score i thought it was only modest for the quality of his play. Should still be a good pick though. Poole was terrible in the first half but saved his score in the second. He is a streaky shooter and probably doesnt get enough other stats so i feel like he will be inconsistent quarter to quarter, half to half and game to game. Not too disappointed about this move but hoping Poole can deliver a little more.

So my last minute changes were mostly positive but its obviously incredibly early.

777 with AD still to come.. bench is a bit of a dogs breakfast other than Barnes and Sengun. May have to ditch Embiid down slighly to fix those holes up. Overall pretty happy with the on court guys though (other than my mate K.Porter Jnr)

Bringing in Jokic, Barnes & Dinwiddie for Randle, FVV & Sengun. Sengun is unlucky to be cut but i needed the extra funds to grab Barnes and to switch Mobley to C.

Now there is a clear distinction between my starting front court and back court. Highest price PG or SG is NAW at 6.64M while OG is my cheapest forward at 8.83M

I think having all of Giannis, Jokic, Sabonis & KD should serve me well (all have 4 games this week too) but it does mean im relying on rookies and mid-priced improvers in my backcourt

Looking at Porter/Embiid/Ingram out for Jokic(c)/McCollum/Achiuwa with the latter two being cash grabs.

Leaves Giddey/Barnes/Mobley as the on field rookies

if PG13 was playing 4 games i would have bought him in too for the $$$ still might.

No Giannis still

Remove this Banner Ad

Back