NBA [NBA] 2021-22 Real Dream Team

Remove this Banner Ad

FVV to Doncic trade worked out well. :cryv1:

Anyway, Doncic to Cunningham and Mobley to A Davis. Bringing in PJ Tucker on the bench, too.
Doncic injury cost me 1st spot overall! Probably a bad trade-in for you (injury aside) with a 2 game set the following (this) week anyway. Greek - obvious captain, KAT and Beal for the Joker, Doncic and Booker.

Mobley, and the obvious missed Jokic/Curry games hurt a little, although only dropped 9 places to 47th which was better than i was excpecting.

Jokic>Giannis, Edwards>Cade, Mobley>Ayton

Ill probably regret not spending the extra 2.5mil on KAT instead of Ayton

911pts.. back up to 33rd overall. The obvious problems this week are Cade and AD. Tempted to field Sengun at C, pray he matches his 50 from this week and get Cade up and AD to someone

Been an up and down week. Doing better than a lot.
Giannis looks like missing again.
George doubtful and Ball missing games now with COVID.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

absolute dumpster fire this week.. between Booker, Giannis(C), Porz (why i went him over Allen will remain a mystery), Ball, George etc etc etc

539pts and down to 83rd overall

Is anyone NOT injured/infected and safe to trade in this week?
Negative.. Ball, Booker are probably my must go's.. but then ive got Giannis and Porzingis who are in doubt, not to mention Barnes only playing 2 games this week. Its shaping up as the fortnight from hell

Geez, she's a hard mistress this game.. checked injuries up until the last 10 or so mins, changed my trades from getting Jokic to Durant/Embiid combo thinking i was save.. 5mins after lockout, Embiid is out with sore ribs. Serves me right for getting the dodgiest bloke in the league injury wise - but still.. c'mon..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back