NBA [NBA] 2021-22 Real Dream Team

Remove this Banner Ad

568 points. Ross scored 1. Trading Kyrie in backfired. Giannis captain etc. No excuses though, my team just isnt up to scratch. Im now going to aim for the best team by round 12 for eliminator so cash generation will be key.

Doncic, McLaughlin & Watanabe in for Kyrie, Ross & T.Jones

View attachment 1550489

Harden is out injured

Team this week:

Morant 4 Ivey 4
Doncic (C) 4 SGA 4
Bol 3
Tatum 4 Markkanen 4
Durant 4 Banchero 3

Ivey finally a good score, that might carry him to 50 for the week. Can't believe I went Bol at centre...looks worse now that I realise I had Kessler on the bench and he had the extra game :drunk:

Banchero questionable tomorrow....

was a disaster for me last round.. from 46th or whatever it was to 152.

Used another booster this week for cash generation mostly.

Cade>Curry
Hartenstein>Bassey
Jabari Smith>Tatum
Mathurin>Goodwin

4.5mil in the bank

Jokic OUT tomorrow
I dont think it is worth using another trade Boost on him so i think ill keep him.

EDIT: I think ive given up on overall already so im focussing more on making $ and getting the best team i can for when eliminator starts. Not that i think ill last long in that anyway haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trades this week were:
Morant to Steph
Banchero to Butler
Tre Jones to Nembhard
Markkanen to Bassey

Steph 4 Ivey 4
Doncic (C) 4 SGA 3
Bol 4
Tatum 3 Butler 4
KD 3 Bassey 5

Steph on cue has his first poor game the week I get him. Hope I haven’t broken him…
Narrator.. He hadn't

947.. back up to 62nd.

Tough week, dont love the C options. Curry i guess if we continue to have faith he plays these minutes and and every single game

Bassey is the issue, gonna take some create accounting to get him up to someone

Any advice on whether to hold Jokic and Banchero?
Im trading Banchero.. sounds like he isnt overly close to coming back (as in not next game). Was gonna trade Bassey, but ill hold him instead and grab the extra 3mil from trade Banch. Not sure about Jokic though, Im not desperate to get him back with only a 3 game week - he isnt gonna slam a 150 on your head

905 this week

Butler the main issue....my own fault for risking it with him again, made of glass.
Bassey was an oaf for most of the week but luckily Poeltl resting today helped him go above 50

Planned trades so far:
Doncic to Haliburton
Butler to Markkanen (welcome back)
Aldama to Mobley

Either boost to trade Bol or trust him on field with 3 games

Was gonna trade Donic to free up cash.. but with Curry sitting today, ill trade him instead.

Curry>Haliburton
Banchero>Turner
Tre Jones>A.Simons

C on Durant which is never a comfortable feeling, but he hasnt missed a game yet so i guess you have to run the gauntlet

905 this week

Butler the main issue....my own fault for risking it with him again, made of glass.
Bassey was an oaf for most of the week but luckily Poeltl resting today helped him go above 50

Planned trades so far:
Doncic to Haliburton
Butler to Markkanen (welcome back)
Aldama to Mobley

Either boost to trade Bol or trust him on field with 3 games
Switched Doncic for Curry out.
Bol and new recruit Mobley not looking good

SGA captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Back