Multiplat NBA 2K18

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been having a bit of luck with packs in the past few days.

Pulled 4 sapphires out of about 10 throwback packs in the past 2 days including Batum and Jermaine O'Neal just now. Also got Lebron twice.

Anyone had any luck pulling rubies? Horford is the one I long for.

I've been having a bit of luck with packs in the past few days.

Pulled 4 sapphires out of about 10 throwback packs in the past 2 days including Batum and Jermaine O'Neal just now. Also got Lebron twice.

Anyone had any luck pulling rubies? Horford is the one I long for.
Campaigner!

My pack luck has been s**t.

Gonna make another myCareer. Kinda ****ed up by simming a lot, and it took the fun out of it.

In the 2nd season, and still being called a rookie, which is annoying as hell. Also, sharpshooting point guards aren't that much fun anymore. Thinking of making a athletic finisher, maybe a SG on the Lakers. Not sure yet.

Decided to be a pure slasher SF for the Lakers. Was gonna be a SG, but the stats were too low unless I was like... 6'1". No way. 6'8".

Much more of a grind this year I find. First 2k game I've put down after 2 weeks

I'm a noob at myteam... am I suppose to not use Shaq and Kyrie vs the nets and other teams ? Currently up 41-5 or is it meant to be this easy and gets harder ? Seems like the difficulty is easier than rookie if that's possible

I'm a noob at myteam... am I suppose to not use Shaq and Kyrie vs the nets and other teams ? Currently up 41-5 or is it meant to be this easy and gets harder ? Seems like the difficulty is easier than rookie if that's possible
Probably not, save their contracts. Difficulty is pro until the 15th team or something, the moves to all-star and maybe superstar later on. Normal domination is more of a grind than good gameplay/a challenge, I wasn't challenged until the later parts of historic domination on 2k17, which is why I haven't bothered on this one.

hmm I completed all of the current collection and am a little disappointed not to receive any reward beyond the ruby for each team. It got pretty ******* expensive there at the end. A nice amethyst (or diamond) slasher would have certainly complimented my team well :(

Which historic collections are worth having a crack at? I'm thinking Jazz, Clippers, Griz or Spurs first. I don't think I could possibly lose a game with Eaton at C. But it may just come down to what ever is the easiest to obtain. Not really keen on wasting MT on a few of the sets.

Pack and Playoffs is kind of fun. Im thru to the conference finals on the first board undefeated I just wish it would pop more.

hmm I completed all of the current collection and am a little disappointed not to receive any reward beyond the ruby for each team. It got pretty ******* expensive there at the end. A nice amethyst (or diamond) slasher would have certainly complimented my team well :(
Pack and Playoffs is kind of fun. Im thru to the conference finals on the first board undefeated I just wish it would pop more.
Don't they go towards like the Diamond goals (18 sub collection rewards or something) and that so you can get pink diamond shaq??
I luckily got quite a few of the pack and playoff stuff done for the goals including winning the finals and sweep a round.
I only lost one game throughout the first board but haven't started on board 2.
Will finish off regular domination soon enough. I have 9 teams left I think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3rd season of MyGM with the Lakers. Somehow, I managed this as my starting line-up:

PG: Lonzo Ball (91)
SG: Paul George (92)
SF: Kevin Durant (96)
PF: Julius Randle (82)
C: Mirko Petrovic (90)

Just got told to wear a Gatorade shirt on the park for VC. **** right off, I'm not one of your ******* billboards. This game and it's MyInfomercial/Court can get absolutely ******, if they want to make it a walking advertisement they can take away the P2W.

*Sorry for the constant rage posts that add nothing to the discussion. It's just irritating how they work the advertisements into the game in so many creative ways. Can't even change my shoes without talking about soft drinks for 5 minutes. The morality of these practices in a game played en masse by children is so questionable.
I'm convinced today's kids and their dumb parents have ruined gaming.

Since gaming became really online based it's all been downhill. All these shitheads use their parents credit cards so they can brag to their mates about how good their player is, how many rare cards they have and so on instead of just playing the ******* game.

Then you've got the older games who are apathetic about throwing money away because they can't be ****ed playing for a while to unlock things.

It's a disgrace. There's all this negativity but they won't stop because all these idiots continue to buy VC. 2K used to be the opposite of EA which has always been a company with questionable behaviour when it comes to this sort of s**t. NBA 2K right now is by far the worst cash grabbing game I've ever played. I'm an NBA player. I shouldn't have to spend half my life on a gaming console just so I can wear a ******* pair of Jordans that I like the look of. It's meant to be a career simulation. Last time I checked NBA players don't grind out for months just so they can wear a pair of Jordans.

I've been having a fair bit of fun with MyCareer but I'm at a point where I'll inevitably get bored of playing it as it is taking me countless hours just to get to a rating in the 70s. Then copping all this spam s**t and seeing that loser campaigner Ronnie's 2K's ugly head appear in my game. Piss off.

That whole side of their company stinks. They can get ****ed.

Since gaming became really online based it's all been downhill. All these shitheads use their parents credit cards so they can brag to their mates about how good their player is, how many rare cards they have and so on instead of just playing the ******* game.

Then you've got the older games who are apathetic about throwing money away because they can't be ****** playing for a while to unlock things.

It's a disgrace. There's all this negativity but they won't stop because all these idiots continue to buy VC. 2K used to be the opposite of EA which has always been a company with questionable behaviour when it comes to this sort of s**t. NBA 2K right now is by far the worst cash grabbing game I've ever played. I'm an NBA player. I shouldn't have to spend half my life on a gaming console just so I can wear a ******* pair of Jordans that I like the look of. It's meant to be a career simulation. Last time I checked NBA players don't grind out for months just so they can wear a pair of Jordans.

I've been having a fair bit of fun with MyCareer but I'm at a point where I'll inevitably get bored of playing it as it is taking me countless hours just to get to a rating in the 70s. Then copping all this spam s**t and seeing that loser campaigner Ronnie's 2K's ugly head appear in my game. Piss off.

That whole side of their company stinks. They can get ******.

Gave up on MyCareer because of this. Im at to the all star weekend and a rating 72-73 and I see 90+ players everywhere....Yeak ok.
Myteam is where its at but even that gets boring after awhile.

Gave up on MyCareer because of this. Im at to the all star weekend and a rating 72-73 and I see 90+ players everywhere....Yeak ok.
Myteam is where its at but even that gets boring after awhile.
I was willing to give the park a go this year after despising it in previous games.

Unless I spend money though I’m well behind the 8 ball. Joke.

Just found out from a Chris Smoove video that my MyCareer difficulty hasn't be on HOF since I first played online about 3 weeks ago. Why the * is that a thing, my desire to play is completely gone.

Then you've got the older games who are apathetic about throwing money away because they can't be ****** playing for a while to unlock things.

That whole side of their company stinks. They can get ******.

3d1764480205a49e8e5449a885b43abd--hulk-hogan-leeds.jpg

Brooklyn just ran a Demarre Carroll/Mozgov pick and roll nearly every possession I was on the court against them in MyCareer. I remember when I was hyped watching those AI advancement videos.

Any way to change shirts now that the patch broke the closet?

What is the point of owning the game if you didn't build a pure sharpshooter or a 7'3 rebounder

Remove this Banner Ad

Back