Multiplat NBA 2K19

Remove this Banner Ad

I like how they've split up MyGM into standard and story, I must say I'm intrigued by the story MyGM continuation getting an expansion team.

Being able to trade picks 5 years out is excellent as well as the trade sliders and draft pick tracking.

Even if the gameplay sucks (which I don't think it will) it's sounding like it could be worth it as a basketball manager sim alone.

Pretty excited for the new create-a-player features and every draft class from 1976-2017 being available in MyLeague. Hopefully this means I can either create or download another player's classic roster from a previous NBA season to use in MyLeague.

About time they brought back a full featured online season mode (Online MyLeague).

Was a disgrace they took it out after 2K13 and pretended that the rubbish replacement they put in was any good. Hoping my mates can be convinced to buy it, so we can get cracking on a multiple season save.

I'm only getting it on launch if they bring back blacktop for My Team.
I dont think I've ever bought 2k at launch but I plan on doing that this year so I can have a proper crack at My Team. I really hope they do bring back blacktop though. It was an awesome mod when you just want to play a few quick games over a few beers.

I dont think I've ever bought 2k at launch but I plan on doing that this year so I can have a proper crack at My Team. I really hope they do bring back blacktop though. It was an awesome mod when you just want to play a few quick games over a few beers.

The only way I'll get it is if they ease up on the microtransactions and allow us to get boxes with My Team points earned in game.

MyTeam is fun, but way too dependant on microtransactions.

One year I reckon I spent close to $200 over the course of the year buying packs and there's nothing worse than spending $30 a pop and all you get is s**t players.

There is more value I recon just buying VC from resellers and just buying the cards you want from the Auction house.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cut scenes are an absolute waste of time IMO.
sure have them for those who do like them, but I think most people would skip them.

Smoove did a live stream with Ronnie2k and got more hands on gameplay.

Says that in MyCareer that we will be able to see our max attribute caps as we are creating our player (height, weight, wingspan) which is so god damn useful especially with the archetypes.
Er, I'm pretty sure Smoove said exactly the opposite, and pushed the fact that it is stupid that it doesn't show the actual numbers.

Ahh, watched the stream, not the video, my bad.

During the stream I assumed Ronnie was just paying lip service when he said he'd look into it, so this is pretty sweet.

Ahh, watched the stream, not the video, my bad.

During the stream I assumed Ronnie was just paying lip service when he said he'd look into it, so this is pretty sweet.
Yeah I didn't realise he had done the stream until after I watched the video.

It's good they got Smoove because he's really been critical of 2k recently and they look like they are actually addressing issues.

Need the Pelicans' updated roster so gonna have to pick this up one way or the other

Remove this Banner Ad

Back