Multiplat NBA 2k20

Remove this Banner Ad

This game is extremely fun to play, gameplay wise up there with 2k11 and 2k16. Been thrashing it the past week. GM mode is pissing me off though as I'm struggling to the coaches trust/morale high enough so I can play the games and run plays during them. Really annoying.

Would've liked having a few more legendary teams in the game aswll like magic and Lakers of 08/09.

How is Lewis to use?

Gilmore was my fav diamond reward
Personally, I just put him back up on the AH. He is ridiculously inconstistent. Only shot 37% from 3 with him, which is terrible, and 58% overall. He was better as a slasher than a spot up shooter, which is dumb. Unless I greened it, I missed it. Full bar releases are clunkers. Got him for 120k, so if I can make that back, I'll be alright. He has a diamond contract and diamond defense shoe (one of the better ones), so I should.

If there's 2 cards I love though, it is the diamond Wall and diamond Nance. Both wreck havoc off the bench. John Wall dunks on EVERYBODY, and Nance is a defensive beast.

I have 200k MT saved up and wanna boost my team up, preferrably with a really good 3&D player. Any suggestions?

This game is extremely fun to play, gameplay wise up there with 2k11 and 2k16. Been thrashing it the past week. GM mode is pissing me off though as I'm struggling to the coaches trust/morale high enough so I can play the games and run plays during them. Really annoying.

Would've liked having a few more legendary teams in the game aswll like magic and Lakers of 08/09.

I'm going the other way around... not really feeling it this year. Movement feels very stiff to me.

I'm going the other way around... not really feeling it this year. Movement feels very stiff to me.
I was also feeling this way after about my first 2 weeks of playing the game. Barely touched it for over a month after that... Have started playing a lot more again this week and my opinion is changing, I’m having a lot of fun with it all of a sudden.

I‘m close to finishing the spotlight challenges for PD Blake who I’m pretty keen to use.

2K MyTeam Twitter has been putting up polls for people to vote on what HOF badges opal BRoy (reward for completing all spotlight series 2 challenges) should get. Pretty cool to give us input, but it’s also kinda pissing me off to see people voting for HOF quick draw over HOF clamps...

2K MyTeam Twitter has been putting up polls for people to vote on what HOF badges opal BRoy (reward for completing all spotlight series 2 challenges) should get. Pretty cool to give us input, but it’s also kinda pissing me off to see people voting for HOF quick draw over HOF clamps...

I dont get it either, his stroke is already fast enough, he doesn't need the HOF quick draw on him.

Last edited:
God, I'm so ******* sick of these cheesy campaigners on MyPark who do nothing but zig zag until they get enough space and shoot Curry 3s and make them all. It is so damn ridiculous.

Not to mention guarding a 97 glass cleaning lockdown who can also shoot Curry 3s.

* this game.

Finally got the game from the Black Friday sales for $39, couldn’t resist.

Play mycareer at the moment and after getting to the 76ers in the draft, 5 games in and Simmons is not getting a game. 0 mins for the season. He is not listed as injured.

Is weird as a 3 level shooter SG I am being put into PG for most of my minutes.

Anyone else seen an issue like this?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally got the game from the Black Friday sales for $39, couldn’t resist.

Play mycareer at the moment and after getting to the 76ers in the draft, 5 games in and Simmons is not getting a game. 0 mins for the season. He is not listed as injured.

Is weird as a 3 level shooter SG I am being put into PG for most of my minutes.

Anyone else seen an issue like this?
Mplayer is a 6-11 250lb PF who plays 95% of his minutes at SF getting torn to shreads so i have those problems, it seems to be pretty common

Yeah, not too worried about playing PG, more wondering if there is a bug as a starter is not getting any game time and no injury is listed
Oh right haha, not to sure that is pretty weird. I’ve had it where starters play like 20 minutes even though they are the best player but not sure about not playing all together

Just finished All-Time Domination. I have enought tokens for a PD reward card, but apparently the token market is gonna be upgraded next week, so I'll hold off for now.

Surprisingly, the East All-Time and ALL-TIME teams were piss easy, but West All-Time was super difficult.

Teamed up with a couple of randoms in Park, they made a Paint Beast C each, and with my glass cleaner C, we dominated for a 5 game streak.

Three centers are OP.

How does everyone go about getting MT? I've recently dipped my toe in MyTeam but im struggling to keep my head above water just getting contracts! Got a half decent team but everytime i venture online i get smashed.

I recommend going through Domination and offline Triple Team to begin with, you'll get tokens, MT and players that'll help you out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back