NBL 2015/2016 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

James Harvey is a natural.

Was suprised he got a gig. Isn't his reputation a bit tarnished given his involvement with Cousins and co or was that just rumours?

I don't think most people remember that.

I didn't even until you brought it up haha.

Was suprised he got a gig. Isn't his reputation a bit tarnished given his involvement with Cousins and co or was that just rumours?

It's never stopped Carey getting a gig as a commentator

Nah that dude hit it hard, James "double drop" Harvey. Didn't mind the odd party, after party and you guessed it hotel lobby.

that finish was crazy good

(didn't realise Dwayne Russell commentated basketball)
It was amazing. I had a $5 on aAdelaide Perth multi tonight but that game was worth loosing my $5 on.

Who is this guy Adam Papalia who is calling the Wildcats game. Seems ok but who is he?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dwayne does know there is another team playing right?

Whilst I'm a Melbourne United fan I lived in Townsville for a year and have a soft spot fir the crocs. I only lived there in 2008 and used to love going to a packed swamp, them aling with Perth were the two best atmosphere's in the league. Now they prob get the lowest crowds in the league and are barely surviving. The rest of the league is good but its a sad situation in Townsville. I really hope the swamp can get back to the good old days.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back