New AFL Video Game - Part 7 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we're going the cover moment.

Goddard's mark should be it.

Anyway it says Brian Taylor is doing the commentary for the Wii Version, does that indicate that he's also doing it for the PC/PS3/Xbox version? Because Brian and Dennis doesn't seem like a matchup you'd see, whereas Dennis and Bruce would IMO be a fantastic commentary duo to have while playing.
Jurrahs mark > Goddards mark.

But Jurrahs black so he wont be on the cover.

Goddard's mark is more impressive because of the situation - the dying minutes of the last quarter of a grand final to put his team in front for the first time. Plus did you see how high he got? A great hanger.

This better be worth $99.99 on the wii, if it isnt, can we get our money back at least? ;)
If you get it at EB Games, yes you can get your money back if you don't think it's worth the money.

Ashley Sampi's mark. ;)

Seriously though, it should be in similar mould to the FIFA 11 cover art IMO.

the cover aft wont have just one player on it maybe all the captains with the premiership cup in the middle.

and regarding the commentary dennis commetti with bruce would be great but dennis with bt would be awesome all 3 commentators are great i would rather have dennis and bt but if bruce is in it i want bruce to say "DELICIOUS"

Forgive my ignorance as I haven't read this thread for a while now but it says '10 year career manager mode' on the wii cover? Does this just refer to the ability to play 10 consecutive seasons while all of your stats and stuff are recorded?

Or, even though it was mentioned a while ago that they wouldn't be in the game, does this mean trading and drafting did make their way into the game?

I doubt it, but thought I'd ask anyway. Cheers

For the cover I hope it's just the words

'AFL GAME'

Times new roman font on a plain white background.

Forgive my ignorance as I haven't read this thread for a while now but it says '10 year career manager mode' on the wii cover? Does this just refer to the ability to play 10 consecutive seasons while all of your stats and stuff are recorded?

Or, even though it was mentioned a while ago that they wouldn't be in the game, does this mean trading and drafting did make their way into the game?

I doubt it, but thought I'd ask anyway. Cheers

This is to everyone asking questions about the WII Version.

the WII Version is made by WICKED WITCH.

And has DIFFERENT modes and features to the PS3/360/PC version.

Head of Big Ant: Chris Judd is unAustralian

working =/= Supporting

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been given the green light to share another snippet before Christmas... expect something soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back