News New basketball uniforms/logos/courts etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

They're trying to piggy back on the Raptors 'We the North' mantra but it just sounds dumb.

Don’t mind it at all, but yeah, that motto tho lol.

You scan from left to right and you think, yep, cool update, looks classic Lakers, I'd personally have gone w/p/w on the cuffs but overall it's a really good look...

Then you see the black side panels on the purple jersey.

What the f*** were they thinking?

AwR9aKn.jpg

You scan from left to right and you think, yep, cool update, looks classic Lakers, I'd personally have gone w/p/w on the cuffs but overall it's a really good look...

Then you see the black side panels on the purple jersey.

What the f*** were they thinking?

AwR9aKn.jpg
Would be good if they used the gold of the showtime era, not banana yellow

Melbourne's uni sucks. It's a bit weird seeing 80% of the unis sponsorless across the chest which brings the design elements down and makes them look pretty ordinary.

Melbourne's uni sucks. It's a bit weird seeing 80% of the unis sponsorless across the chest which brings the design elements down and makes them look pretty ordinary.
Are you seriously complaining that there are not enough sponsors?
Though you could look at it either way, there isn't enough interest for sponsors to get on board, or the fact that the singlets look cleaner because there aren't sponsors.

Are you seriously complaining that there are not enough sponsors?
Though you could look at it either way, there isn't enough interest for sponsors to get on board, or the fact that the singlets look cleaner because there aren't sponsors.

The issue isn't a lack of sponsors, the issue is that the designs are still pushed down as if there were a sponsor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Melbourne design is great, the problem is they all look like they belong in Kmart because the cut on them is so bad.

I do not understand why they simply didn't copy the Nike template.

Absolutely frothing over that Wolves uni.
Don't mind the Sonics one either, but it will never happen given OKC's reluctance to acknowledge their past

Absolutely frothing over that Wolves uni.
Don't mind the Sonics one either, but it will never happen given OKC's reluctance to acknowledge their past
Yeah I’m pretty sure there’s a contract they signed during the relocation that has to reserve all identity and history of the Seattle franchise for a future one.
A real shame, as I’d love to see Westbrook, George and Adams in Sonics uniforms, especially that one.

Yeah I’m pretty sure there’s a contract they signed during the relocation that has to reserve all identity and history of the Seattle franchise for a future one.
A real shame, as I’d love to see Westbrook, George and Adams in Sonics uniforms, especially that one.

Yeah, pretty sure the Seattle franchise was closed down and a new franchise in OKC was started.

How long until the next relocation is the question

Remove this Banner Ad

Back