All Australian
Dec 28, 2008
Earth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
HAWKSOPTIONS.jpg

I was bored so thought i'd come up with a couple of options.

Really like Option 1, uses the hawk logo well but isn't too cluttered like the current clash jumper.

Are these supposed to be options for a new clash strip or just new jumpers in general?

I like those designs. However I still like and rather the current clash jumper. It seams to be very popular amoungst the supporters in general and the AFL in general (as half the other teams have copied).

I would also like to see the Kokoda jumper used at some point every year. It is different and I think it for some reason works. I really enjoy seeing it around at Hawks games on fellow fans.

What is the point of having dark shorts on a light guernsey, and light shorts on a dark guernsey when we are thinking of clashes/alternatives?..

Looks good, just change the shorts around.

Really like Option 1, uses the hawk logo well but isn't too cluttered like the current clash jumper.

Are these supposed to be options for a new clash strip or just new jumpers in general?

not clash strips, just alternatives to what they're using now.
incase, i wanted to make the shorts different from the jumper, i think all the same colour is boring.

It wouldn't be so bad if the jumper was predominantly gold too. Yellow for Richmond, on the other hand, looks rather poo, to use a technical term.

Add a few stripes to the bottom of the right jumper. With brown shorts - perfect.
The problem with our colours is that gold does not go with white.
A predominately gold jumper with white shorts is crap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here is my Brown version using our 2002 Pre Season Jumper,

the only thing i liked about that jumper was the v, if you take out the bottom silly lightning bolt thing then i think it's a winner. love the back with the little emblem up the top.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back