News New Jumpers for 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Eagles retails differ from their PI's, Lions makes sense as yellow fits with their scheme but green on saints feels so out of place
Yeah the difference in the PI was pointed out when they were doing the team photo i think, not sure if there is any requirement, but definitely a good choice of change for the Weagles, no idea why the Saints think green is a good idea

Yeah the difference in the PI was pointed out when they were doing the team photo i think, not sure if there is any requirement, but definitely a good choice of change for the Weagles, no idea why the Saints think green is a good idea

Probably because they’re millions in debt and Mosh either paid more to have their logo in their corporate colours or possibly even the sponsorship was contingent on it.

Probably because they’re millions in debt and Mosh either paid more to have their logo in their corporate colours or possibly even the sponsorship was contingent on it.
But wouldn't white have stood out better than green? When players are running around all people see is green mush, and no-one immediately goes "that green mush clearly means green mush I mean Mosh"

Anyone notice players numbers on guernseys have become smaller to accommodate sponsorship to the top and bottom of the back of guernsey ? .. apologies if similar already posted

I haven’t noticed it tbh, at least for Richmond I don’t believe that’s the case. Numbers for us are just lower than they used to be.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

But wouldn't white have stood out better than green? When players are running around all people see is green mush, and no-one immediately goes "that green mush clearly means green mush I mean Mosh"

Perhaps, but they probably didn’t think/care about it. Similar to Red Rooster on the shorts. An inverted white logo on the red background would have stood out a lot better than what they went with.
Seems like if it's one colour, regardless of white, green or yellow, it's fine.

Mosh isn’t all one colour. It’s white outlined in green. So I think the one-colour theory floated on here was just that, a theory, unless it gets changed before round one.

As opposed to a white mush?

Do you really think people notice or are reading any sponsor when they are running around?

It’s for the close ups, still shots and apparel. Of which the sponsor is clear as day.

As opposed to a white mush?

Do you really think people notice or are reading any sponsor when they are running around?

It’s for the close ups, still shots and apparel. Of which the sponsor is clear as day.
I'm just pointing out that both are useless as no one instinctively associates Mosh with green as it is not a massive brand. Realistically green just ruins the jumper aesthetic more than anything.

Also, neck sponsors this year (I think that's all of them)

Suns - Plungie - NB
Eagles - Caltex - NB
Saints - Mosh - NB
Hawks - Skechers - ISC
Lions - McDonalds - NB
Demons - IG - NB

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tbh I've never heard of Mosh till folk here started complaining about the logo.

They're mentioned at least 10 times on this page alone.

I bet a few people visited their website to see what colours they use.

Not such thing as bad publicity etc.

Tbh I've never heard of Mosh till folk here started complaining about the logo.

They're mentioned at least 10 times on this page alone.

I bet a few people visited their website to see what colours they use.

Not such thing as bad publicity etc.
Don't you understand? We're Guernsey Nerds

so, take away its advertising, how does it become a massive brand?
TBH sell different products. Their market is incredibly limited and is specifically for men's health subscriptions. If they pivoted and approached women's health in the same way, or even offer products that aren't limited to only males with specific issues, they may see their customer-base grow.

Without looking at products, given that St Kilda is one of the smaller-watched Vic teams, they could maybe not advertise on a small-viewership team. I feel like their product is bizarrely placed in that it MAY work in the football industry with a larger team perhaps, but their target market would be the older Facebook/Instagram user, with which you can specifcally target your advertising to that demographic, and not limit it to football fans AND older male products. They would more than likely find more advertising benefit online, given that their entire product is online-based.

Just a final gripe - we wouldn't actually complain if it was a massive MOSH logo on the back, as everyone is used to the large logos in varying colours. The issue people have is that it's a bright green logo on the collar, may as well go back to the poo-brown of Dare.

It doesn't look as bad on the home kit as they used the muted dark green (apologies for posting a pic of Rupert Grint)

333982824_749051226545589_7520090589985496902_n.png

Last edited:
TBH sell different products. Their market is incredibly limited and is specifically for men's health subscriptions. If they pivoted and approached women's health in the same way, or even offer products that aren't limited to only males with specific issues, they may see their customer-base grow.

Without looking at products, given that St Kilda is one of the smaller-watched Vic teams, they could maybe not advertise on a small-viewership team. I feel like their product is bizarrely placed in that it MAY work in the football industry with a larger team perhaps, but their target market would be the older Facebook/Instagram user, with which you can specifcally target your advertising to that demographic, and not limit it to football fans AND older male products. They would more than likely find more advertising benefit online, given that their entire product is online-based.

Just a final gripe - we wouldn't actually complain if it was a massive MOSH logo on the back, as everyone is used to the large logos in varying colours. The issue people have is that it's a bright green logo on the collar, may as well go back to the poo-brown of Dare.

It doesn't look as bad on the home kit as they used the muted dark green (apologies for posting a pic of Rupert Grint)

333982824_749051226545589_7520090589985496902_n.png
My WaNd... LoOk aT mY wAnD

This is a bizarre take.

Hard enough to get men into any clinical setting, these guys have actually found a fantastic market by creating a one stop telehealth platform specifically for men, tackling relatively taboo topics.

Was hoping for full Nike release from Pies but at least we get 'product name'... :laughv1:

Mystery box?! Lol

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-07 at 4.26.27 pm.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-07 at 4.26.27 pm.png
    235.1 KB · Views: 119
This is a bizarre take.

Hard enough to get men into any clinical setting, these guys have actually found a fantastic market by creating a one stop telehealth platform specifically for men, tackling relatively taboo topics.
He said "take away advertising", that's what I came up with in that very specific scenario, there is nothing inheritantly wrong with what they offer currently.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back