Discussion New thread prefix innovation

Remove this Banner Ad

The Saints are always at the cutting edge of technology and in keeping with that characteristic we have leapt onto this new innovation where thread titles are available for our posters to use.

These titles have a limited number of characters and come in a range of colours.

I have opted for a basic set which defaults at no prefix, the other options are:

votes
saints news
discussion
teams

I have asked all the headings to be red.

What does everybody think?

Suggestions for improvement?

Keep it coloured red - or use different colours?

Yep, it's looking great. I've seen them around BF and I reckon lots of colours makes the boards look a bit silly, I'm happy with plain red.

Prefix's are all great too, but just a thought, but would it be worth having a prefix: 'Players' or something for threads solely dedicated to player discussion? It's just there seems to be a fair few of them about

The Saints are always at the cutting edge of technology and in keeping with that characteristic we have leapt onto this new innovation where thread titles are available for our posters to use.

These titles have a limited number of characters and come in a range of colours.

I have opted for a basic set which defaults at no prefix, the other options are:

votes
saints news
discussion
teams

I have asked all the headings to be red.

What does everybody think?

Suggestions for improvement?

Keep it coloured red - or use different colours?

Milney suggested a heading called Bullshit.
Maybe all of Nexus posts could default to this?:D

Instead of this as the "Prefix" - can we have this as the "suffix"? Makes more sense (at least to me).

Also, instead of the colour red... how about a slightly more neutral colour, e.g. "dark olive green", "Grey", "Brown"...

I just think if we'd reserve the red for the announcements, it'll be much better.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back