Meltdown NFC North - What Smegma Would Taste Like ©

Remove this Banner Ad

Packers 11-5
Bears 10-6
Vikings 8-8
Lions 6-10

I dunno.
Packers schedule VERY easy. I've got losses @ Minny and vs. Seahawks

Other than that, no danger games (bar divisional games)

Just don't think Chicago are 'there'. Definitely could go 8-8/9-7 if they hit their straps

Packers schedule VERY easy. I've got losses @ Minny and vs. Seahawks

Other than that, no danger games (bar divisional games)

Just don't think Chicago are 'there'
Chicago are well and truly there. Mark my words. They'll be a huge surprise this year. Packers always look good pre-season, but they'll drop games. Also, I think Rodgers is starting to unravel a little.

Chicago are well and truly there. Mark my words. They'll be a huge surprise this year. Packers always look good pre-season, but they'll drop games. Also, I think Rodgers is starting to unravel a little.
Rodgers played bloody well last year

I dunno with the Bears. They lost Gase, who is a champ (he will do good things in Miami (I hope at least))

Their peak with Fox/Gase would have been a 6 seed IMO. So it will be interesting to see

Rodgers played bloody well last year

I dunno with the Bears. They lost Gase, who is a champ (he will do good things in Miami (I hope at least))

Their peak with Fox/Gase would have been a 6 seed IMO. So it will be interesting to see

Maybe you're right about the Bears. I really didn't like their draft (so therefore they probably had the best one). They're always solid tho, never really worse than a 6 win team, never really better than a 9 win team.....except when they burst out for a year every decade and have a 14 win team.

good idea GG.exe keep the shitposting in division threads, but i think we all know that NFC East will still flood the weekly threads with shitposting just to stay relevant

good idea GG.exe keep the shitposting in division threads, but i think we all know that NFC East will still flood the weekly threads with shitposting just to stay relevant
That's all the fans of the NFC East are good for....they're like dogs on a walk taking a dump at every street post.

Why the flying *, do we need a thread for this division????

There is ONLY ONE TEAM THAT MATTERS, in the NFC *in North, and that's the Green Bay Packers.

The Viqueens are renowned choke artists, and they proved that again last season!!! Who the * wears purple anyway??? *in ghey. Seriously, these campaigners want to be taken seriously. And their new stadium looks like the *in Louvre. WTF?? There's nothing that even comes close to resembling art in that shithole, I can tell you that much. You want art?? Head east along Route 94, to *in Lambeau Field every second Sunday and watch a real artist at work!!

And the Bores??? Seriously haven't been geuinely relevant since 1985. And they won't let us *in forget it either... "How 'bout dem '85 Bears" is the only things those pricks can muster in any football conversation. What the * do you expect when they can only pick the Bronco rejects that don't win Superbowls... Yeah, yeah, I know you're gonna bring up Danny Trevathan... My *in dead grandma could make plays with Von Miller and DeMarcus Ware standing next to me.

Apparently there's a 4th team in the division too... please post if you know who they are...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why the flying ****, do we need a thread for this division????

There is ONLY ONE TEAM THAT MATTERS, in the NFC ****in North, and that's the Green Bay Packers.

The Viqueens are renowned choke artists, and they proved that again last season!!! Who the **** wears purple anyway??? ****in ghey. Seriously, these campaigners want to be taken seriously. And their new stadium looks like the ****in Louvre. WTF?? There's nothing that even comes close to resembling art in that shithole, I can tell you that much. You want art?? Head east along Route 94, to ****in Lambeau Field every second Sunday and watch a real artist at work!!

And the Bores??? Seriously haven't been geuinely relevant since 1985. And they won't let us ****in forget it either... "How 'bout dem '85 Bears" is the only things those pricks can muster in any football conversation. What the **** do you expect when they can only pick the Bronco rejects that don't win Superbowls... Yeah, yeah, I know you're gonna bring up Danny Trevathan... My ****in dead grandma could make plays with Von Miller and DeMarcus Ware standing next to me.

Apparently there's a 4th team in the division too... please post if you know who they are...

I'm amazed that Packers fans continuously diss their division rivals and rarely take stock of their piss poor record for a team that had a franchise quarterback on their books every year since 1992. I'd hate to see what happens to the Packers if they ever get caught with someone like Hoyer as their starter.

The fact that Lambeau has never been used to host the Superbowl shows just how high the respect is of Lambeau as a premier NFL destination. Even the Metrodome got to host a Superbowl; Lambeau is nothing more than an outdated suburban football ground.

Just keep discrediting the Vikings, because that's how we like it.

SKOL!

Clinging onto relevance through rants and doing there best to turn their opponents into something they shouldnt fear with made up stories, tagging there friends in to make sure they turn up.

Smells like nervous sweat in here.

I'm amazed that Packers fans continuously diss their division rivals and rarely take stock of their piss poor record for a team that had a franchise quarterback on their books every year since 1992. I'd hate to see what happens to the Packers if they ever get caught with someone like Hoyer as their starter.

Lets look at the vikes QBs in the same time-frame...

Rich Gannon (won a SB)
Jim McMahon (won a SB)
Warren Moon (no SB, but was a franchise QB)
Brad Johnson x2 (won a SB)
Randall Cunningham (no SB, but was a franchise QB)
Jeff George (no SB, but more than capable QB)
Daunte Culpepper (at the time, thought to be a franchise QB)
Tarvaris Jackson
Gus Frerotte
Brett Favre (won SB, GOAT)
Christian Ponder (no SB, thought to possibly be franchise QB)
Donovan McNabb (no SB, but was a franchise QB)
Teddy Bridgewater (no SB, is a franchise QB)

That's not exactly the Cleveland Browns list of QBs there... in FACT, you've had more SB winning QBs start for you than we have... so theoretically, there's no reason why the Vikes record against the Packers (0.350) shouldn't be a lot better, and their win % (0.539) should be fairly competitive compared to the Packers (0.635)... but it isn't.

So spare the "our QBs have been s**t" woe is us BS!!

The fact that Lambeau has never been used to host the Superbowl shows just how high the respect is of Lambeau as a premier NFL destination. Even the Metrodome got to host a Superbowl; Lambeau is nothing more than an outdated suburban football ground.

We have pride and don't feel the need to sell our soul to justify our existence. We do that by winning.

Just keep discrediting the Vikings, because that's how we like it.

Your club doesn't need me to do that!!

Lets look at the vikes QBs in the same time-frame...

Rich Gannon (won a SB)
Jim McMahon (won a SB)
Warren Moon (no SB, but was a franchise QB)
Brad Johnson x2 (won a SB)
Randall Cunningham (no SB, but was a franchise QB)
Jeff George (no SB, but more than capable QB)
Daunte Culpepper (at the time, thought to be a franchise QB)
Tarvaris Jackson
Gus Frerotte
Brett Favre (won SB, GOAT)
Christian Ponder (no SB, thought to possibly be franchise QB)
Donovan McNabb (no SB, but was a franchise QB)
Teddy Bridgewater (no SB, is a franchise QB)

That's not exactly the Cleveland Browns list of QBs there... in FACT, you've had more SB winning QBs start for you than we have... so theoretically, there's no reason why the Vikes record against the Packers (0.350) shouldn't be a lot better, and their win % (0.539) should be fairly competitive compared to the Packers (0.635)... but it isn't.

So spare the "our QBs have been s**t" woe is us BS!!

We have pride and don't feel the need to sell our soul to justify our existence. We do that by winning.

Your club doesn't need me to do that!!
Thanks for your amazing knowledge of the Vikings QBs, all I was saying that a club that's had two QBs since 92, who are both elite, should have more than 2 SBs to show for it.....

Thanks for your amazing knowledge of the Vikings QBs, all I was saying that a club that's had two QBs since 92, who are both elite, should have more than 2 SBs to show for it.....
And you are %100 right about that point. fuey just went off on a rant, which was entertaining, and not without valid points (tho a lot of those QBs were past their prime at the Vikings). But the simple truth is....Packers should've had like 4 SBs from Favre and Rodgers.

Mind you, the Colts should've also had about 3 SBs with Manning at his prime for so long.

Clinging onto relevance through rants and doing there best to turn their opponents into something they shouldnt fear with made up stories, tagging there friends in to make sure they turn up.

Smells like nervous sweat in here.

7156.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back