List Mgmt. NGA, Father son watch

Remove this Banner Ad

I saw him around Christmas time with Will Hammill who was looking at a property to purchase. Still seemed pretty healthy (weight wise) to me. Not many people post 40 keep the figures of elite athletes ....

Yep saw him at a Reynella game a few weeks ago and he looked in pretty good nick for his age

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Doesn't look like Tyler is going to get a gig in The SA U18's team to play Vic Metro Sunday at Thebby Oval, might be a good thing because Vic Metro will likely destroy the Croweaters looking at the VM 36 man squad they'll have to choose from.

Tyler named on the interchange bench for the WWT ressies.

Reserves
F: Watson, Menta, Siney
HF: Neumann, Cooke, Arthur
C: Firns, Adams, Hill
HB: Wollogorang, Delmenico, Hansen
B: Dawkins, Ueding, O’Reilly

R: Hunter-Price, Hoile, Tilley
INT: Welsh, Mair, Hudson, Andrews

Last edited:
Doesn't look like Tyler is going to get a gog in The SA U18's team to play Vic Metro Sunday at Thebby Oval, might be a good thing because Vic Metro will likely destroy the Croweaters looking at the VM 36 man squad they'll have to choose from.

Tyler named on the interchange bench for the WWT ressies.

Reserves
F: Watson, Menta, Siney
HF: Neumann, Cooke, Arthur
C: Firns, Adams, Hill
HB: Wollogorang, Delmenico, Hansen
B: Dawkins, Ueding, O’Reilly

R: Hunter-Price, Hoile, Tilley
INT: Welsh, Mair, Hudson, Andrews
How many bench players normally in sanfl? Thought he could do with another u18 game for confidence in his body.

Welsh with 4 touches last night in the Eagles reserves. Fair effort for him to be playing reserves footy as a 16 year old having missed a chunk of the season with a back injury.

Jack Michelanney back in Norwoods U18 side last night as an underager. 12 touches.

By the way, what are the rules around Welsh and Michelanney playing for our SANFL side next year?

Is it subject to approval of their current club?
I beleive..

As long as they dont play sanfl mens (and maybe reserves as well?) at anytime this year then they can come play for us next year..

And then they dont need their current club to approve..

Unless the rules change again..

Interesting to note James Rahilly has a son Van playing for the Bays U16's this year and Henley, formerly played in the Barwon FNL junior comp for Torquay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know if Camporeales 2 twin lads support the blues? Or Scott's time at the crows rub off on them?

They may not nominate for father son to carlton.

Does anyone know if Camporeales 2 twin lads support the blues? Or Scott's time at the crows rub off on them?

I doubt he or his family are huge fans of the Crows after we sacked him for being useless

Not happening both lads have already spent time training with Carlton etc.

Tyler Welsh with a lazy 5 on debut at the U18’s Champs against Vic Country. Looks a really good size for an under-ager and going to be a better size than his old man.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back