Player Watch Nick Daicos

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t think it’s been that bad. The stats look poor but a lot of his kicks are from stoppage today and have happened to land in opposition hands
Turned ball over a Fair Bit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

14 clearances but Lyon was too busy crying about kicking efficiency. Weirdly, he never worries about Petracca's kicking efficiency
Yep and this game was more of a Petracca/Oliver game. Lot's of kicking from contests, wasn't missing hit ups. Our lack of targets forward doesn't help with that either.

14 clearances and 40 touches is clearly a BOG performance. Third in a row.

Yep and this game was more of a Petracca/Oliver game. Lot's of kicking from contests, wasn't missing hit ups. Our lack of targets forward doesn't help with that either.

14 clearances and 40 touches is clearly a BOG performance. Third in a row.

Was a excellent game from Nick today and a further evolution to that inside/outside balance.
He was excellent and had he not hurt that ankle (was clearly hampered after and looked to be limping not moving as well), would of been even more impressive.

But I do disagree somewhat in that some of his misses were in play, which is unlike him. Not that it matters when he is doing such a dominant inside game.

Also he wasn't alone out there, I noticed a lot of typically quality ball users from both teams having a few miskicks.

Noticed I think Keays was pushing the ends of the ball in testing its air level before his set shot in the 3rd Q?? got a feeling one of the balls were slightly deflated as he certainly was able to press it in a fair way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back