Switch Nintendo Switch News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Here's a link of who's had past sales on them. I'd be surprised if most of them have stopped stocking them.
We went to the gift card racks at Coles and Woolies and nothing. Not even an empty hanger waiting for restock.

Got one just now at EB. Just scratching my head why they wouldn't list them on their web site.

The only thing I can think of is they can’t sell them digitally like the other consoles.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Yeah I see on the site there they are all downloads. They seem to sell them digitally in the US though.

Also why must they drip feed consoles? just give us access to every rom from all console generations in one hit

if we had everything there'd be nothing to look forward to

Great that GBA,GBC,GB is on the way would love them to release GameCube games

Also why must they drip feed consoles? just give us access to every rom from all console generations in one hit
They do this to keep growing interest in the service, like how PS PLUS give out 2-3 games (of varying quality) each month.

I think they’ll announce GameCube games in the June direct this year or by the end of the year, it is definitely coming.

GameCube emulation is also pretty finicky. The dolphin emulator that people use for GameCube is pretty good but still has its issues.

Nintendo is probably trying to get a solid emulator developed that will also work on future consoles. Which is better than what they had to do for the N64 virtual console games on the Wii (they had to develop an individual emulator for each game).

Wii emulation actually works better than GameCube emulation for me. But they’ll definitely bring that to switch later on. Maybe 2 years from now.

if we had everything there'd be nothing to look forward to

Agreed, but they should give us more than a couple of titles every month per virtue console (except maybe the N64 which is an event every time a new title is added)

There are literally hundreds of great games on the various Gameboy consoles over the years. Hope the original Gameboy monochrome version of Tetris gets released, best version of Tetris ever imo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They do this to keep growing interest in the service, like how PS PLUS give out 2-3 games (of varying quality) each month.

I think they’ll announce GameCube games in the June direct this year or by the end of the year, it is definitely coming.

GameCube emulation is also pretty finicky. The dolphin emulator that people use for GameCube is pretty good but still has its issues.

Nintendo is probably trying to get a solid emulator developed that will also work on future consoles. Which is better than what they had to do for the N64 virtual console games on the Wii (they had to develop an individual emulator for each game).

Wii emulation actually works better than GameCube emulation for me. But they’ll definitely bring that to switch later on. Maybe 2 years from now.
What did they do with 3D all stars? 64 and sunshine were emulated weren’t they?

Anyone have a copy of 'Mario Strikers: Battle League' for Nintendo Switch and want to get a team together for online play? Every month has a season etc.

Good, fun and friendly natured social game to get out every now and then!

DM if interested.

91-b+WNFfVL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Anyone have a copy of 'Mario Strikers: Battle League' for Nintendo Switch and want to get a team together for online play? Every month has a season etc.

Good, fun and friendly natured social game to get out every now and then!

DM if interested.

View attachment 1429893
I might pick up the game in a couple weeks so I’m happy to play. Waiting for my mate to tell me if it’s any good.

3. TMNT Shredder's Revenge is out on June 15, looks dang cool.

It looks amazing. Seems like everyone is raving about it too, giving me some serious FOMO.

Check out the 'Limited Run Games' physical edition with the 'Pizza Hut Personal Pan Pizza' Coupon!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back